PDA

View Full Version : BRU trade in question

ohiomom1121
02-15-2012, 10:38 AM
Does anyone know if the trade in percentage comes off sale prices? A few seats I'm thinking of getting are all on sale right now. Thanks!

SoCalMommy
02-15-2012, 06:28 PM
I don't know for sure, but I think so as long as it is an in-store model of an approved brand. You can always check their website or call the store to ask.

Joolsplus2
02-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Maybe. There were several 'unbeatable price' items items (Roundabout 55, Evenflo Big Kid) that were not coupon-approved, at first, but then next time I went to work they WERE and you could use the coupon. Since I haven't been in in a couple days, who knows what the rules are now (Suffice it to say, BRU coupons are complicated, lol). Regular on sale things (I think there was a Safety 1st convertible that fell in that category) ARE approved for the trade in, as long as they are the approved brand.

ohiomom1121
02-16-2012, 09:28 AM
The Marathon 70 in Cowmoo is $231 so I'm thinking with the 25% off it would be a pretty good deal. I may try it. Thank you!

Multimama
02-16-2012, 09:54 AM
The Marathon 70 in Cowmoo is $231 so I'm thinking with the 25% off it would be a pretty good deal. I may try it. Thank you!

Usually you can only use the coupon on items that are sold in store. I've never seen the cowmooflage Marathon sold in store at BRU, but if it's at yours that sounds like a great deal.

ohiomom1121
02-16-2012, 10:35 AM
Usually you can only use the coupon on items that are sold in store. I've never seen the cowmooflage Marathon sold in store at BRU, but if it's at yours that sounds like a great deal.
Oh no! I haven't looked at car seats at BRU for a long time....usually I find better deals online. I will call before I go. Thanks for the info.

vonfirmath
02-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Does anyone know if the trade in percentage comes off sale prices? A few seats I'm thinking of getting are all on sale right now. Thanks!

It did for me. The BRU stroller I was buying was on sale when I did the trade in and it was a 30% off item so I got 30% off after the sale price, ending up at $35!

Tanya
02-16-2012, 06:41 PM
I know I had seen cowmooflage at BRU awhile back, but when I checked online, it said not sold in stores and when I called both local stores, they did not carry it in the Marathon or the BLVD. Maybe you'll have better luck. It would have been an awesome deal and saved me about $100 more than buying online, but I really wanted cowmoo.

(should have mentioned that savings was for two seats since I have twins)

SoCalMommy
02-17-2012, 02:55 AM
I just bought the Marathon 70 in Cowmoo from Albee Baby ($217 total with free shipping/no tax).

I was planning on getting it at BRU, but the trade in coupon is only good for in-store only products and my local BRU didn't sell it in-store. :(

Seems silly to me since they lost out on a big sale (I bought two!)