PDA

View Full Version : Hanging file box for Expedit

nmosur
02-15-2012, 09:13 PM
Is there a hanging file box that will fit in the Expedit?? TIA!

WatchingThemGrow
02-15-2012, 09:15 PM
good question. my file boxes are in the attic/in storage. If either of us goes upstairs, I'll try one and see.

weech
02-15-2012, 09:24 PM
I put this hanging file frame (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ON02A4/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details) in a Drona and an Itso box for our files. Works perfectly, but the one in the Itso box is a little better because the box is sturdier.

nmosur
02-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Thank you! Now I know that I have atleast two options (Drona and Itso). I am planning on picking up a 4 shelf Expedit tomorrow at Ikea. I definitely need one shelf for hanging file folders. One shelf for DD's stationery and a few art supplies, one shelf for school related books and one for library books. I am planning on setting our laptops on top of the Expedit. I have hope that the clutter on my dining room table can be tamed!

Mermanaid
02-16-2012, 12:34 AM
Ikea sells boxes in the organization section that fit into the expedit and can accommodate hanging files. They are the ones that come flat and you put together. Although I think I will eventually get a frame to put in them just to ensure they last longer.