PDA

View Full Version : LE Returns

star04
02-16-2012, 03:06 PM
*Wasn't sure where to post this*

How long do I have to return something at Land's End? I can't find anything...is it whenever? I have something from the fall I need to return.

TwinFoxes
02-16-2012, 03:07 PM
They have an unconditional guarantee. You can return it at any time.

maiaann
02-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Yup - no time limit. :thumbsup:

MSWR0319
02-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Good to know! I was wondering this as well. I ordered a couple bathing suit tops to cover up my postpartum tummy this summer and am not sure if they'll fit or not.

FedBaby
02-19-2012, 10:45 PM
If you still have your shipping receipt, you can return it forever at Sears. If you don't have your shipping receipt, you can contact LE Customer Service and they will still let you return it forever (that's their policy), but you'll have to pay shipping.

There was actually a "feature story" on one of their catalogs in the past 2 years about someone having bought a special car from them and deciding to return it 20 years later or something. (Don't ask me abt the car...)

Also I know my grandma was calling LE to order a new cardigan sweater because she loved her old one so much and it wore out. She mentioned this and they told her to send the old one and they'd give her the new one for free (probably minus shipping)! She had no intention of doing that, because she felt like she more than got her money's worth out of the original one, but the fact that they told her to do that was pretty impressive!

I prefer to do all my kid shopping at LE, Kohls, and Carter's because you can buy ahead on clearance and if it ends up not fitting next year (or the year after) you can still return it!

KLD313
02-20-2012, 12:07 AM
Not to hijack but can you return kids LE stuff to Sears too? I've never seen kids LE stuff at Sears.

ett
02-20-2012, 12:15 AM
Not to hijack but can you return kids LE stuff to Sears too? I've never seen kids LE stuff at Sears.

You can return all LE things to the store, regardless of whether they carry it or not.

kozachka
02-20-2012, 03:12 AM
You can return LE stuff to Sears even if you don't have the receipt, just call CS to find out your order number first. I've returned a Squall jacket that MIL bought for DS. Unfortunately, they sent a check to the buyer, in this case MIL, guess it's to prevent fraud.

Momit
02-20-2012, 07:48 AM
And don't forget that if you make the return at a Sears with a Lands End department they will give you 10% off whatever Lands End stuff you buy that day. You may have to remind the sales associate - it seems to be a new policy in the last few months and sometimes they forget.

hkriw
02-20-2012, 07:52 AM
LE does guarantee their products pretty much no matter what- I washed something incorrectly and sent it back-they gave me a new one and a gift card for what I spent on shipping