PDA

View Full Version : What's the min order for FS @ Gifting Grace?

ckso
02-16-2012, 04:25 PM
I placed an order yesterday totalling $50 after discount and got free shipping.

Today I'm trying to place another order for about the same amount but it's charging me the $6.95 shipping.

Anybody having this problem? I thought it's free shipping if $75 before discount. I tried calling customer service but they're telling me it's too late to add to the order. I wanted to check here first before asking about the FS...in case they turn around and charge me for the first order LOL

JanBaby
02-16-2012, 04:51 PM
I placed an order yesterday totalling $50 after discount and got free shipping.

Today I'm trying to place another order for about the same amount but it's charging me the $6.95 shipping.

Anybody having this problem? I thought it's free shipping if $75 before discount. I tried calling customer service but they're telling me it's too late to add to the order. I wanted to check here first before asking about the FS...in case they turn around and charge me for the first order LOL

I ordered this morning and got free shipping with $75 pre discount. This afternoon I had to spend $75 dollars after the discount. It was a little strange!

smiles33
02-17-2012, 01:15 AM
Same thing happened to me and I called when I got charged shipping on my second order. Customer service made a note to issue a refund after the order ships and said it was some website bug.

ourbabygirl
02-17-2012, 08:59 AM
I wish I would've called last night! I had $55 after the discount last night, and it charged me shipping, so I figured they must have changed the system to only give f/s if you hit $75 after the discount. So I ordered a couple more things because I hate paying for shipping. :bag Oh well.

shoxie
02-17-2012, 10:27 AM
I wish I would've called last night! I had $55 after the discount last night, and it charged me shipping, so I figured they must have changed the system to only give f/s if you hit $75 after the discount. So I ordered a couple more things because I hate paying for shipping. :bag Oh well.

They have free returns, so you can always return what you don't want, right? And maybe you'll like the little extras anyway!! ;)

ckso
02-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Same thing happened to me and I called when I got charged shipping on my second order. Customer service made a note to issue a refund after the order ships and said it was some website bug.

I called and cs is now telling me that Its supposed to be $75 after discount in order to get fs and that they fixed the glitch. I ended up ordering more stuff to get fs.

smiles33
02-17-2012, 07:39 PM
I called and cs is now telling me that Its supposed to be $75 after discount in order to get fs and that they fixed the glitch. I ended up ordering more stuff to get fs.

Yeah, I figured they would change the policy given the great discount, but the agent I spoke to told me I was supposed to get free shipping based on the before-discount price. While he put a note on the account for a credit, we'll see if I even get the stuff, let alone whether the credit comes through.