PDA

View Full Version : Snugride 30 patterns.

omgitstwins
02-16-2012, 10:56 PM
Help. I'm having issues.:D Two days ago I went to the Dr. for a checkup and the ultrasound showed that I've got two boys coming. Identical at that. :yay: Here is where the problem is. The only shop that carries the snugride 30 has one model and it's definitely a girly pattern. It's hard to get a feel of these patterns from online pics so this is where hopefully someone here has seen some "manly" patterns for this seat and can point them out. I'm losing my sanity here.:rotflmao:

Joolsplus2
02-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Congratulations!
I guess you live nowhere near a BRU, they have about 8 patterns of SR30. Most are smooth cottony/poly feeling. The SR35's have fluffier covers on some models. The 'Odyssey' cover at BRU is cute, black with green circles, and it comes with a good matching double stroller (though if you're looking for really nice strollers and have a much bigger budget, I'm sure something like the Britax B-ready or Baby Jogger City Select or BOB double will be more your speed).

o_mom
02-17-2012, 09:34 AM
I've seen the 'Nobel' in person and it is really cute.

omgitstwins
02-17-2012, 11:55 AM
Yay. Thanks for the input on this. I think both patterns are cute. Time to flip a coin.:bouncy: