PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to Buy Floor Pillows?

elbenn
02-16-2012, 11:16 PM
I am looking to get a few floor pillows for the playroom. I bought a floor pillow on Amazon that is 25" by 25" but it's not big enough. I think the pillows need to be at least 36". Anyone know where to buy these for a decent price? Preferably online.

jvvstemps
02-17-2012, 10:38 AM
I actually bought my girls dog beds. They are pillows and they're big and soft and much cheaper than floor cushions. I was even able to find cute pink ones.

elbenn
02-17-2012, 01:32 PM
I actually bought my girls dog beds. They are pillows and they're big and soft and much cheaper than floor cushions. I was even able to find cute pink ones.

I had never even thought of that. Thanks for the tip.

suzi
02-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Got mine at Homegoods. It may actually be a doggie pillow, but it works for the kids.

Ladybug47
02-18-2012, 01:29 AM
I have found three very cute ones at Crate and Barrel! They periodically have different styles and they all work well as cushions to sit on or climb on.

This is a link to a photo of one of them:
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/maddox-jade-20-floor-pillow

We have it in green and red, and then another one in a colorful stripe.

It seems that each season they might or might not come out with new designs and fabrics. I bought the striped one first and then had to wait a few seasons until I found them in the store again, in diff't colors.

Smillow
02-18-2012, 12:08 PM

I have always thought those dog beds looked very comfy! Good to know I am not alone:ROTFLMAO:

trentsmom
02-18-2012, 03:01 PM
I have found three very cute ones at Crate and Barrel! They periodically have different styles and they all work well as cushions to sit on or climb on.

This is a link to a photo of one of them:
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/maddox-jade-20-floor-pillow

We have it in green and red, and then another one in a colorful stripe.

It seems that each season they might or might not come out with new designs and fabrics. I bought the striped one first and then had to wait a few seasons until I found them in the store again, in diff't colors.

I was in Costco a few days ago, and they had floor pillows that looked very similar to these. Don't remember what the price was, though.

Zaney
02-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Homegoods had huge floor ones when I went today in the kids section. They are not "flat" on top, more like a square pillow that rises a bit in the middle but they were fluffy and HUGE. they were 29.99.