PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone go to JC Penny's today?

hellokitty
02-17-2012, 04:02 PM
I was at the mall anyway, so wanted to check out this new, "non-sale, sale day" that they have now. I was pretty impressed. They had $2 racks. Yes, you read that right, racks where all things were only $2! I got 3 items of clothing for $6 that normally have cost me at least $70+. Of course, it's whatever sizes are leftover, but I was impressed. They also had some $4 and over racks and generally things seemed reasonably priced. The store was BUSY! I had to walk around to find a cashier w/o a long line and since DS3 was with me, I didn't get to shop as long as I would have liked. However, after today's experience, I will definitely make a point to attend this every-other-Friday sale at JCP.

I did notice that they had no $2 section in the big boys section (which is probably why it was dead), but they had $2 racks all over all the different ladies depts. If you need clothes, this is the place to go!

jvorhis
02-17-2012, 04:10 PM
I was wondering why the check out lines were so long as I walked through...now I know! Maybe I'll go back and check it out.

katydid1971
02-17-2012, 04:25 PM
The last couple of years I have gotten DS a bunch of long sleeve Ts there in March for around $2 or $3 each. So there weren't any great deals in the Boys dept? Maybe next month. I would love to pick up some for next school year.

heatherandlouis
02-17-2012, 11:04 PM
We bought some cute pajama sets today for $3. I was pleased :)

zukeypur
02-17-2012, 11:46 PM
Aha! That's why there were one million people at our JCP today. I was wondering what in the heck was going on as I passed by today.

hellokitty
02-18-2012, 12:07 AM
The last couple of years I have gotten DS a bunch of long sleeve Ts there in March for around $2 or $3 each. So there weren't any great deals in the Boys dept? Maybe next month. I would love to pick up some for next school year.

You know, our JCP is dumbed down compared to JCP's in larger cities. So, I never shop the boys section out our JCP, but I have found good stuff at larger JCP's boys sections before. Your store may have a better selection.

xp28
02-18-2012, 06:10 AM
I'll check it out.