PDA

View Full Version : Frye sale at 6pm.com

nupe
02-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Some really nice boots on sale at 6pm today, limited sizes of course, including the pull-on rider style that's still at zappos for 300plus. I've been trying so hard not to order...hoping everything will sell out of my cart.

AnnieW625
02-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Thanks! Does have 6pm have free return shipping?

I am debating between the Carson pull on, and the Rory stretch (or maybe both:)), but I have a wide foot and a wide calf and I am not sure that the Rory stretch will be wide enough.

nupe
02-17-2012, 04:56 PM
No free return shipping :(

I've paid to return many times. I figure the money is a wash when I factor in
-driving to store gas
-time driving and in store
-limited selection locally
-regular price w free shipping at other places far more

AnnieW625
02-17-2012, 05:43 PM
No free return shipping :(

I've paid to return many times. I figure the money is a wash when I factor in
-driving to store gas
-time driving and in store
-limited selection locally
-regular price w free shipping at other places far more

I caved and ordered both I figure even if it costs me $20 or so to return (boot boxes are huge!) I'd probably never have another chance like that to get those boots for that price again! Thanks for the heads up!:)

nupe
02-17-2012, 06:42 PM
I hope something works out for you!

Between 6pm and garnet hill (and a few other places), 20 not a huge deal to be able to try something on...for me anyway.

nupe
02-25-2012, 09:04 AM
I caved and ordered both

How did they work out?

I love the Frye pair I ordered!

AnnieW625
02-26-2012, 01:04 AM
The Rory stretch were too tight around the calf so they are going back. The Carson pull obs work fine, but I probably won't be able to wear jeans tucked into them because of the calf width just fits, but overall I am really happy with them and they are quite comfortable.

Which ones did you get?

nupe
02-26-2012, 08:21 AM
Too bad about the rory. I got the rider pull ons. I think I could wear them with jeans, but I know I can wear them with skirts. I thought the leather and construction were very nice. The toe does run longer than my foot but I think that's how cowboy boots fit. I plan to wear them casually and with dresses and skirts to work.