PDA

View Full Version : How to organize lower corner cabinet, lazy susan

LD92599
02-19-2012, 10:23 PM
My corner cabinet has a lazy susan in it....I don't use the cabinet too often except to grab my hand mixer out of it.

DS2 is into EVERYTHING and i'm not keen on using locks on the cabinets either, but would rather organize everything IN the cabinets in some sort of clickable plastic box.....

how is your corner cabinet organized? I'm thinking maybe a few sweater boxes from Container Store to hold misc stuff. The lids are OK and would at least keep the stuff organized.

This is the one cabinet that I really need to organize!

Globetrotter
02-20-2012, 03:03 AM
OMG, you gave me an idea. We have a blind corner cabinet (yes, had to look up the term!) with shelves that are very hard to reach. You know those famous Container Store bins? I use those all over the place and they might work there (though they may be too tall - I should be able to find some shorter bins).

I use the CS bins in places that are hard to access. You just pull out the bin and reach your stuff. If you need a lid, I'm sure you can find something appropriate at the CS.

LD92599
02-20-2012, 08:34 AM
Good idea... I have 2 diff sizes of the bins in acloset, empty. They'd be perfect for carrolling the misc stuff and rubbermaid lids.