PDA

View Full Version : Lands End 25% off + free shipping

MasonBaby
02-20-2012, 09:39 AM
Finally another code! SPRINGSHIP pin 6212

crl
02-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Yay! I was hoping for another 40 percent. I'll have to go see what is on the overstck page. Don't forget ebates. :D

Catherine

ETA. Ebates is 6 percent.

ett
02-20-2012, 10:35 AM
Thank you so much for posting the code. Though what's interesting is that the details say it's only for regular priced merchandise, but I got it to work on all my sale items. I was going to just get a PA but decided to reorder because of this. I didn't know if that would case problems with the PA.

sf333
02-20-2012, 11:06 AM
Thank you so much for posting the code. Though what's interesting is that the details say it's only for regular priced merchandise, but I got it to work on all my sale items. I was going to just get a PA but decided to reorder because of this. I didn't know if that would case problems with the PA.

Did you use it on Overstock items? It won't work for me on an item from that section.

Momit
02-20-2012, 11:14 AM
It looks like for Overstocks you get the free shipping but not the 25% discount. My item was only 5 bucks (shower caddy) so I didn't care too much about the discount but was glad for free ship no minimum! Thanks, OP.

shoremom
02-20-2012, 11:54 AM
Thanks so much. We need more jackets and bags for spring. Hoping for deals liked I scored before Christmas.

turtledove
02-20-2012, 12:06 PM
This stinks! I had items in my cart - all on sale- and it was taking off the discount. I didn't complete my order b/c I had to do something with the kids. Now that I'm back, the discount is gone! BOO!

babybell
02-20-2012, 12:48 PM
It's not working with the one sale item I have in my cart. :(

crl
02-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Well, that sucks. Not sure if I am placing an order then. Wonder if this is going to be how the codes are from now on?

Catherine

Melaine
02-20-2012, 01:24 PM
No more codes off overstocks?!?! That's not cool, LE!

BabyDahl
02-20-2012, 01:25 PM
I ordered a vest last night, sale item, code worked fine. I haven't tried today and I didn't check overstocks, but I wonder if the SlickDeals front page effect caused them to rework the code??

lisa928
02-20-2012, 03:16 PM
No more codes off overstocks?!?! That's not cool, LE!

Maybe it will just be for this code so let's hope this is not the new norm.

Save 25% on regularly-priced Lands’ End Merchandise purchases (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties, and excluded items as marked) and receive Free Shipping to U.S. and Canadian addresses. Discount will be applied at checkout. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com, landsendcanvas.com and Lands’ End consumer catalogs. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, February 28, 2012. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.

ett
02-20-2012, 10:16 PM
I think it's just this particular code that's only good on full price items and not that they're doing away with percentage off codes for sale items. The fine details say it's for full priced items so they probably didn't catch the bug until they started receiving orders.

citymama
02-21-2012, 01:42 AM
Is it free ship, no minimum?

new_mommy25
02-23-2012, 07:57 PM
Is it free ship, no minimum?
No minimum but everything must be full price. Also works on Canvas. Don't forget about ebates and shopmyway rewards.

I just ordered the cutest towel for my nephew's upcoming birthday that I am excited about. http://www.landsend.com/pp/kids-hammerhead-shark-beach-towel~233733_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::ZP9&CM_MERCH=IDX_swimwear-_-beach-towels-totes&origin=index I also ordered Speedo goggles-with the discount they are a good price. I'm doing a pool theme for his gift.

Ordered a swimsuit for myself. Hoping it works out. :)