PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Outlet opening in Wrentham, MA next month!

ett
02-20-2012, 10:33 PM
Just saw on their FB page that the Wrentham outlet is opening next month! :cheerleader1:

WatchingThemGrow
02-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Great news! Are signing up to be one of our spies? We will be needing a few for that outlet. Are you detail oriented, and do you have a camera on your phone so you can report back when good things show up for cheap?

NCGrandma
02-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Good news! I hope they'll hire CS folks who are as nice and helpful as the MC ones. I'll probably switch to ordering from Wrentham since it's only an hour or two from my family. And of course I will HAVE to convince my family to make a field trip the next time I visit.

reneed
02-20-2012, 11:59 PM
YAYYYYY! I'm so so so excited!

daphne
02-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Hoooray! Soooo much closer for me than Natick & Burlington!

Melaine
02-21-2012, 08:43 AM
great news! Are signing up to be one of our spies? We will be needing a few for that outlet. Are you detail oriented, and do you have a camera on your phone so you can report back when good things show up for cheap?

lol....

wellyes
02-21-2012, 08:49 AM
Hmmm I am unemployed and near there, I wonder if there is an emp discount?

cookiemonster80
02-21-2012, 09:06 AM
Why do they concentrate all the outlets in the NE or NW?? There is a gaping hole in the middle of the country!!!!!

WatchingThemGrow
02-21-2012, 09:11 AM
:cheerleader1::yay::cheerleader1: Absolutely there is, right? Dude, how cool would it be if one of our OWN BBBers went to work in an outlet! It would be like when Jools started working at BRU and gave us the scoop about new stuff hitting the stores. Go, go, go! Want me to write you a reference??? ;)

lilhilly
02-21-2012, 10:29 AM
Why do they concentrate all the outlets in the NE or NW?? There is a gaping hole in the middle of the country!!!!!

There's also a gaping hole between Williamsburg and Kittery/Wrentham even for us East Coasters. Wrentham is relatively close to Kittery -- wonder why they didn't put one somewhere in the middle of the East Coast, like Delaware or (cough, cough) New Jersey?

wellyes
02-21-2012, 10:42 AM
There's a very popular non-outlet HA store about 30 minutes from Wrenthem, that may have fit into their decision.

veronica
02-21-2012, 11:26 AM
There's also a gaping hole between Williamsburg and Kittery/Wrentham even for us East Coasters. Wrentham is relatively close to Kittery -- wonder why they didn't put one somewhere in the middle of the East Coast, like Delaware or (cough, cough) New Jersey?
yes-the Atlantic city outlets specifically!

veronica
02-21-2012, 11:27 AM
There is a great discount and they are a pretty good company to work for. I know before the change in ownership a few years ago, they did have a great college reimbursement progam!

Dream
02-21-2012, 11:58 AM

Yeah, or New York?

There's a new retail store coming to NY and I'm thrilled, its only a few minutes away from me compared to 1hr drive to Westchester Mall.

kellij
02-21-2012, 12:18 PM

Yes!!! Oklahoma is in the CENTER of the US, we would be a PERFECT location!!!

maybeebaby08
02-21-2012, 01:06 PM
So excited for this Outlet! I have a feeling they'll close Kittery soon after opening Wrentham.

AnnieW625
02-21-2012, 02:02 PM
There are no outlets in California and I think that is extremely unfair! They are opening another regular store at the Mission Viejo Mall so that will make 3 Hanna stores in the entire state! Two will be 30 minutes or so from each other, and the other is in the Silicon Valley.

There are only outlets in those parts of the country because I am 99% sure that is where Hanna sells the best. Hanna's HQ is in Portland.

Wellyes, I think you should apply to work at the Hanna store.

FooMama
02-21-2012, 04:30 PM
There are no outlets in California and I think that is extremely unfair! They are opening another regular store at the Mission Viejo Mall so that will make 3 Hanna stores in the entire state! Two will be 30 minutes or so from each other, and the other is in the Silicon Valley.

If they opened an outlet in California--Cabazon, Camarillo, Carlsbad--they would sell tons! Plus, they should send more inventory to Costco so the people in CA can familiarize themselves with their product lines. IMO.

AnnieW625
02-21-2012, 07:01 PM
If they opened an outlet in California--Cabazon, Camarillo, Carlsbad--they would sell tons! Plus, they should send more inventory to Costco so the people in CA can familiarize themselves with their product lines. IMO.

My thoughts exactly. I would drive the hour plus to either of those locations for sales. With my luck though the first one will be either Gilroy, Folsom, or Vacaville (at least Vacaville and Folsom would be 30 mins. from my parents, but still!)

Globetrotter
02-22-2012, 02:58 AM
Absolutely there is, right? Dude, how cool would it be if one of our OWN BBBers went to work in an outlet! It would be like when Jools started working at BRU and gave us the scoop about new stuff hitting the stores. Go, go, go! Want me to write you a reference???

:yeahthat: :rotflmao:

I'm hoping to get one in Gilroy or in the new Livermore outlets (not built yet) - that would be DANGEROUS.

citymama
02-22-2012, 04:28 AM
:yeahthat: :rotflmao:

I'm hoping to get one in Gilroy or in the new Livermore outlets (not built yet) - that would be DANGEROUS.

YES! More power to those words - I will join you there if they open one! (Side note - where are the other outlet malls in the Bay Area, anyway?) I keep hoping for a work trip opportunity to Portland or Seattle so I can hop over to an outlet! (Are Oswego or Woodinville even close to those towns?)

To the moms near Wrentham - lucky dogs! I love the new outlets - I remember when VA opened they had some great specials because they got loads of inventory to set up the store.

And yes, wellyes, you should check about employment opportunities there! :thumbsup:

wencit
02-22-2012, 08:23 AM
YES! More power to those words - I will join you there if they open one! (Side note - where are the other outlet malls in the Bay Area, anyway?) There's the Great Mall in Milpitas, too. It touts itself as the largest outlet mall in Northern California. (HINT HINT, HANNA EXECS! ;) )

I took a look at the list of stores slated to open in Livermore, and alas, Hanna was not on there. :(

Tenasparkl
02-22-2012, 10:44 AM

Camarillo or cabazon would be so great. I really don't understand why they have nothing in the LA area at all. Our costcos didn't even get the dresses this time!

Radosti
02-23-2012, 09:31 AM
yes-the Atlantic city outlets specifically!

It would be my pilgrimage every summer :) We spend at least 2 weeks nearby every summer.

Momit
02-23-2012, 11:13 AM
There's the Great Mall in Milpitas, too. It touts itself as the largest outlet mall in Northern California. (HINT HINT, HANNA EXECS! ;) )

I took a look at the list of stores slated to open in Livermore, and alas, Hanna was not on there. :(

I used to work in Livermore! Where are they building the outlets? I think the outlets near the Jelly Belly factory were the closest ones when we lived there.

wencit
02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
I used to work in Livermore! Where are they building the outlets? I think the outlets near the Jelly Belly factory were the closest ones when we lived there.They're building it near 580/El Charro:

http://pleasanton.patch.com/articles/construction-on-new-outlets-in-full-swing

MomtoNico
03-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Looks like it opening tomorrow.

http://www.hannaandersson.com/HtmlEmails/htmlem.asp?hei=120312outletMA_481&ei=&cmid=&[email protected]&cm_mmc=Email-_-120312outletMA_481-_-WrenthamGO-_-problems&cchkrd=y

ett
03-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Looks like it opening tomorrow.

http://www.hannaandersson.com/HtmlEmails/htmlem.asp?hei=120312outletMA_481&ei=&cmid=&[email protected]&cm_mmc=Email-_-120312outletMA_481-_-WrenthamGO-_-problems&cchkrd=y

You mean Thursday. :)

Melaine
03-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Wonder if the grand opening specials will be available by phone? Not that I need to place any more HA orders....

veronica
03-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Wonder if the grand opening specials will be available by phone? Not that I need to place any more HA orders....
:jammin:

wonder if my brother from Boston will go for me? I mean, after all, I did sent him to the burlington store for a swim hat last year......:ROTFLMAO:

WatchingThemGrow
03-13-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm wondering if anyone applied?

tny915
03-13-2012, 09:15 PM
(Side note - where are the other outlet malls in the Bay Area, anyway?)

There are outlet malls in Vacaville and Napa. I've visited both, and Gilroy seems much bigger. I wish they'd open a HA outlet in Gilroy!

MomtoNico
03-13-2012, 09:18 PM
You mean Thursday. :)

Oh sorry thought today was Wednesday.

mariza
03-13-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm wondering if anyone applied?

I applied and never heard anything. It's probably for the best since its a 45 minute drive! But I am thinking about going Thursday :)

FTMLuc
03-13-2012, 09:30 PM
My mom applied and never heard anything either.

I took Thursday off for some family time with DH & DD and an outing to the NE Aquarium, but may have to plan a little side trip to Wrenthan as well.

candaceb
03-14-2012, 07:50 PM
I am obsessed with the thought of going tomorrow. It's totally crazy because I am 1.5 hours away and the one thing I really want may not even be there and I could get it full price at a regular store for what it will cost me in gas to get there and back...

The main things I want are a sun hat and rash guard/swim trunk set. Any bets on whether I will find them if I head up there tomorrow?

Is anyone else planning on going?

daphne
03-14-2012, 07:59 PM
I'll be there at some point! So excited! I hope it's not totally crazy, though.

wellyes
03-14-2012, 08:40 PM
So what should our secret "I'm a BBBer" code be when we shop there this weekend?

WatchingThemGrow
03-14-2012, 08:58 PM
So what should our secret "I'm a BBBer" code be when we shop there this weekend?
Have Tapatalk facing out on your cell phone!

WatchingThemGrow
03-14-2012, 08:59 PM
I am obsessed with the thought of going tomorrow. It's totally crazy because I am 1.5 hours away and the one thing I really want may not even be there and I could get it full price at a regular store for what it will cost me in gas to get there and back...
Just go for the *experience* and to make a "friend" for us to call for phone orders! Figure out who the nicest SA is :)

Twoboos
03-14-2012, 08:59 PM

Wear a LEC green cowl neck dress? :rotflmao:

mariza
03-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Im leaving home as soon as the kids get on the school bus tomorrow. Should be there when they open :)

iaam
03-14-2012, 09:27 PM

I LOVE it!

anamika
03-14-2012, 09:50 PM

I am in!!

Mariza,
can't wait to hear the report!

babyzolo
03-15-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm going after work!

Beth24
03-15-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm so jealous!!!

citymama
03-15-2012, 01:14 AM
You guys have a great time! Super jealous! Please report back with details.

Globetrotter
03-15-2012, 01:15 AM
You guys have a great time! Super jealous! Please report back with details.

Wanna start an email campaign for a Hanna Outlet in Gilroy or, better yet, the Great Mall in Milpitas? :p

citymama
03-15-2012, 02:31 AM
Wanna start an email campaign for a Hanna Outlet in Gilroy or, better yet, the Great Mall in Milpitas? :p

YES!!! Sign me up!

AnnieW625
03-15-2012, 02:47 AM

Nope Cabazon Outlets in Southern California woukd be my vote; but knowing Hanna they'll put the outlet 20 minutes away from the retail store at Valley Fair, so that would be Milpitas. Vacaville would be another option because then I could go when I visit my parents or my mom can go for me.

Globetrotter
03-15-2012, 03:24 AM
Vacaville would be another option because then I could go when I visit my parents or my mom can go for me.

Alright, Vacaville would be a decent compromise and keep me out of serious trouble.

Beth24
03-15-2012, 12:21 PM
Nope Cabazon Outlets in Southern California woukd be my vote; but knowing Hanna they'll put the outlet 20 minutes away from the retail store at Valley Fair, so that would be Milpitas. Vacaville would be another option because then I could go when I visit my parents or my mom can go for me.

Annie I'm with you. Cabazon would be perfect! Or Camarillo...

maybeebaby08
03-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Anyone go to the Outlet this morning? I'm thinking about going tomorrow if it's worth it.

candaceb
03-15-2012, 01:45 PM
I just left. Some deals but not a ton. Stuff is selling out but I heard them talking about getting more. Best deals were swim stuff.

Twoboos
03-15-2012, 01:48 PM
You are a brave soul. ;) Thanks for the info!!

Was it crazy-crowded?

daphne
03-15-2012, 01:49 PM
I just left. The $5 swim deals in the front were really picked over. I bought a cute dress for $13 (there were lots of dresses in that range) and a 3 pk of unders for $9.

maybeebaby08
03-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Thanks, think I'll skip it then not worth the trip it sounds like.

candaceb
03-15-2012, 02:05 PM
I only waited 5 mins to pay. Not crazy busy but I think I missed the big rush. Mariza said she waited 45 mins

mariza
03-15-2012, 04:38 PM
When all was said and done I waited an hour. We got there about 10:20. I think they may have had technical difficulties with the registers. I'm not even crazy about the stuff I got DD and DS didn't like any of his. I made out much better at TCP next door ;) my best deal was unders for $9 a pack.

babyzolo
03-16-2012, 02:35 AM
I went there at 5pm yesterday.

The swimwear was the best deal ($5 each), but not many sizes left at all - only very small or some older.

I did get a couple of day dresses for $12 each and some bike shorts and leggings, also for $10 each. The day dresses were a good deal, but I think that the bike shorts sell for that or even a bit less at their semi-annual sale in stores.

In any case, I'm psyched I went to check it out and it's good to know it's there.

On another note, I successfully stayed away from other stores so I wouldn't blow my 'savings' from Hannah! (I'm already buying for close to 2 years out becuase of all of the 'deals' I have bought over the year).