PDA

View Full Version : Sick AGAIN!

TwoBees
02-22-2012, 09:35 AM
DD is sick again, another cold. I swear, it is one week on, one week off. Which means I'll be sick in a few days, and DH probably a day or two later. I am already behind at work, stressed, exhaused, and DH and I have been arguing constantly. I'd like to go crawl into a cave and hide until winter is over.

lizzywednesday
02-22-2012, 10:11 AM
Hugs to you, mama. And your DD.

My nephew's been sick a lot this season, too. It's dreadful.

We're beginning the daycare sickness-go-round ourselves.

DD was at daycare twice last week because the 2nd night she came home and puked on the floor, causing me to spend the next two days doing laundry, sleeping and praying I wouldn't puke again.

Melbel
02-22-2012, 10:22 AM
Sending P&PT for a speedy recovery and no more illness! We had been having a great fall/winter, but our current cold/cough/flu has just been awful. I have been up since 2 AM hacking up a lung. I have bronchitis and a sinus infection, oh joy. DD2 has been sick for almost 2 straight weeks now and out of preschool but so far, her lungs are clear, even though her cough sounds just awful. DS has also been sick, but thankfully, not as bad. I suspect we may be battling RSV since it was going around DD2's class.

Tinochka
02-22-2012, 10:49 AM
I think that we are just opening the sick season:(... It was the same time last year and then we were on and off till spring. I started not liking February.
Hoping that you’ll get better soon.