PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do Kiwi Crates?

BabyBearsMom
02-22-2012, 03:35 PM
A friend at work recommended them to me. They look really cute and fun but kind of pricey for what they are. Any experiences with them?

MSWR0319
02-22-2012, 03:44 PM
We just got our second one in the mail yesterday. I bought a voucher from Plum District a few months ago, I think it was half off a 3 month subscription and then there were discount codes. DS (3) really enjoyed the first box. He really liked the activities and picked up a lot from them. They also supplement the box with more ideas on their website or Facebook page. We haven't done the second one yet, I think we'll start tomorrow. I did look at it though and it looks really cute also. Each box has a theme. I've been very impressed with the quality of the supplies, and the fact that they include everything you need. Customer service is also great, as last month one of the items came cracked in a lot of the boxes and they sent out an email asking if we'd like a replacement or special surprise this time. They added a cute apron for them to wear this time since I told them we didn't need a replacement. I don't think I would pay fll price for a subscription but would pay half. I wish they'd offer some more promotions or vouchers. I just bought a voucher for Babba Box which looks very similar and also very pricey. We'll try that when our last kiwi crate comes next month. If you have any questions, let me know. I can try to take pictures if you'd like. I think if you search in the bargains forum, there's a thread I started with one or two more reviews.

MSWR0319
02-22-2012, 03:49 PM
http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=416743&highlight=Kiwi

Not much more info, but I thought I'd link to it anyway

BabyBearsMom
02-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks! I think my DD is still a little young for it, but they just look so dang cute!