PDA

View Full Version : ISO Vitacost Referral

kristac
02-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Vitacost is having free shipping today for orders over $22. They have a referal program so I thought I'd see if any BBBers want to refer me so they can get a credit?

ETA note from Mods: please keep in mind it's against forum rules to ask to be used as a referral. If you want the OP (or others) to use you as a referral please use PMs only. Thanks!

DebbieJ
02-22-2012, 07:01 PM
holy cow their site is so slow today!!! Wonder why?!?!? ;)

wifecat
02-22-2012, 08:38 PM
They said on their fb page that if you use their mobile app you should be able to bypass the heavy traffic. No idea if that's true - I had a lot of issues getting my order placed, and I already had a cart ready to go!

DebbieJ
02-22-2012, 09:11 PM
It's because of the promotion (or that's what they said on their fb page). They also said if you use their mobile app you should be able to bypass the heavy traffic. No idea if that's true - I had a lot of issues getting my order placed, and I already had a cart ready to go!

Yes, I know it was because of the promotion. Guess you missed the winking smiley ;) ;) ;)

wifecat
02-22-2012, 09:18 PM
Yes, I know it was because of the promotion. Guess you missed the winking smiley ;) ;) ;)

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend, but no, I didn't notice the emoticon.