PDA

View Full Version : ISO best deal on Bumbleride Indie Twin?

bw52
02-22-2012, 07:19 PM
I'm having no luck with finding one in decent condition on CL, but can't pay full price. But I REALLY want this stroller!!! How can I get it the cheapest? I want either ruby or sea grass. I've looked for last year's closeouts, too, but that was still $630 and I don't think that was in one of the colors I wanted. Any help here?

fedoragirl
02-23-2012, 05:58 AM
Have you tried ebay?

bw52
02-23-2012, 12:44 PM
I've considered ebay, but thought I wouldn't be getting the warranty that way. And I would like to if I end up buying new.

Multimama
02-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Well, Bumbleride has excellent customer service and a reputation for helping people out even if they bought the stroller used so the warranty may not be as crucial as it would be for a Bugaboo.

I haven't seen any deals, sorry!

newg
02-23-2012, 11:13 PM
How soon do you need the stroller? I found my deal in July in '10 on an '09 model. I just did a google search and found it on some random site........ then I called diapers.com (a few times 'till I got the "right" CS person) and they did a pricematch for me.
I can't remember.........but I may have even gotten the new customer % beause DH called, using his computer.