PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy this diaper used?

hoodlims
02-23-2012, 01:52 AM
BumGenius elemental AIO with snaps, retails normally for $25, offered to me for $15 each. It has light staining (light yellowish, almost like spit up). I am such a stickler for stains, I have always sun-ed my diapers after washing. How easy would these stains be to get out myself?

Would you buy this diaper at this price?

daisymommy
02-23-2012, 07:42 AM
If the outside looked good too, and if it was only that stain inside then yes. A light yellow stain sounds like a breastmilk poop stain, which is super easy to sun out. Does price include shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melaine
02-23-2012, 07:44 AM
I have gotten all my diapers used so far. It doesn't bother me at all.

wellyes
02-23-2012, 08:00 AM
I think that price is a little high for a stained diaper. It's not unfair or a terrible deal, though, if you don't mind doing the sunning yourself (and live in a climate where that actually works).

hoodlims
02-23-2012, 11:04 AM
The outside looks great. I can try to sun it out, I live in SoCal (we had a pool party yday). However, my hubby recently did not sun an insert before putting it in the dryer and I was unable to sun that out. Can I also bleach it out?

AnnieW625
02-23-2012, 02:51 PM
I think that price is a little high for a stained diaper. It's not unfair or a terrible deal, though, if you don't mind doing the sunning yourself (and live in a climate where that actually works).

:yeahthat:, but it is an Elemental and most of those are selling for $17 in EUC on Diaper Swappers, and when I was originally looking for AIO diapers in September a lot of used ones were going for $20 and were used and free of stains. I ended up getting all 18 of my BG AIOs sized for $8 or $9 each, and got my BG 4.0s on clearance for $13. I have been very happy with my used diapers!

daisymommy
02-24-2012, 09:37 AM
I would always try the sun first, step B if that doesn't work oxyclean, last choice bleach--since you're paying extra for an organic diaper, kind of sad to add nasty bleach to it you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk