PDA

View Full Version : OMG, who suggested the salted chocolate caramels?

hellokitty
02-23-2012, 02:50 PM
I know I read about it on this forum. I finally got around to trying one yesterday when I saw a display of them individually packed at the local farmer's market. OMG, they are heaven! I didn't think that chocolate could get any better! Now I'm sitting here craving for more, and I can't even blame hormonal cravings, AF just left! How can something so yummy be so dangerous? If someone sat a box of these in front of me right now, I'd scarf it all down by myself!

SnuggleBuggles
02-23-2012, 04:08 PM
:). They are delicious, aren't they?! Enjoy! At the holidays, the Trader Joes ones are so cheap and good so stock up!

katydid1971
02-23-2012, 04:26 PM
I have an addiction to Trader Joe's dark chocolate, caramel and sea salt candy bars. They are $2 each and the best things ever!!!!!

wellyes
02-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Whole foods has a carton for $7 that is worth every penny. So good.

hellokitty
02-23-2012, 06:44 PM
We are going to be in an area with WF and TJ's this wknd. Sounds like I will be making a stop at both stores for goodies, lol! Even my DH is intrigued and wants to try them.

Mopey
02-23-2012, 06:51 PM
My salted caramel sauce is one of my big, big sellers. Really good :D Now that I'm on leave I'm going to have to scout some of these out...

MMMommy
02-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Costco has the Kirkland Signature Salted Caramels in milk chocolate right now reduced to $4.97 in Foster City, Ca. YMMV. Item number is 532631. Big plastic 38 oz tub of them. Have not tried them, but I imagine they are good.

Momit
02-24-2012, 03:22 PM
Whole foods has a carton for $7 that is worth every penny. So good.

I did NOT need to know this!

hellokitty
02-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Wah! DS1 is sick (had to pick him up at school this morning), so are stuck in town. Plus, I think I am getting whatever he has too. I may have to run back to the farmer's market to see if they have any more. They were running really low when I bought one. Oh and of course there is no costco here and sams club doesn't have anything like this. Boo.

Melaine
02-24-2012, 05:15 PM
On a similar note (and for those of us who have no TJs, Whole Foods, or Costcos anyway!) have you tried Publix Premium Caramel Coast Getaway Ice Cream?

No chocolate but it's the salted caramel taste...SO good. We have mixed it with chocolate ice cream.....YUM!

hellokitty
02-24-2012, 05:51 PM
On a similar note (and for those of us who have no TJs, Whole Foods, or Costcos anyway!) have you tried Publix Premium Caramel Coast Getaway Ice Cream?

No chocolate but it's the salted caramel taste...SO good. We have mixed it with chocolate ice cream.....YUM!

Yeah, we don't have a publix either. However, I will have to pay attn a little bit more to the ice cream and chocolate sections of stores, lol.