PDA

View Full Version : What are you spending your Boden voucher on?

jennilynn
02-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Or what have you gotten from the spring line that you love? I need some inspiration. I'm trying to figure out the best way to use my voucher and possibly the buy 3, get one for $1 promo (while also spending as little as possible.) I could get four of the essential tees for $57 or just choose one top and save $10 on it. I just bought my boys a lot of spring clothes at a consignment sale, plus I'm not feeling the love in the boys line this time. So I'm shopping for me. Inspire me please!

tracerx
02-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Or what have you gotten from the spring line that you love? I need some inspiration. I'm trying to figure out the best way to use my voucher and possibly the buy 3, get one for $1 promo (while also spending as little as possible.) I could get four of the essential tees for $57 or just choose one top and save $10 on it. I just bought my boys a lot of spring clothes at a consignment sale, plus I'm not feeling the love in the boys line this time. So I'm shopping for me. Inspire me please!

I am facing the same decision. I was pretty sure I was going to go with an essential tee, as I love the tees from last year. But I'm wondering how this year's style would look so I'm torn. Would be easier to just get something for DS. If anyone has tried this year's essential tee, would love to hear from you!

mjmamma
02-27-2012, 03:52 PM
I am looking at one of the beach shopper bags or a fun oil cloth bag, both reasonably priced but I'm hoping for a %off discount on top of my voucher.

WatchingThemGrow
02-27-2012, 03:54 PM
I neeeeeeed something for myself. Something for everyday that covers me up, doesn't ride up, makes me look and feel fun. Any suggestions?

jennilynn
02-27-2012, 04:21 PM
I was pretty boring and used it on a pair of leggings in charcoal, which I needed. I added a tunic from the clearance page and I'm hoping they match so I have a new outfit :)
CG01 worked for 20% the leggings, plus free shipping/free returns on it all.

DrSally
02-29-2012, 10:25 PM
I neeeeeeed something for myself. Something for everyday that covers me up, doesn't ride up, makes me look and feel fun. Any suggestions?

How about a colorful/fun tunic?