PDA

View Full Version : Price Adjustments on Gifting Grace?

ckso
02-25-2012, 10:44 AM
I know it's been asked on the original long thread but I couldn't find the answer.

I have 2 orders but neither has shipped. Will they do a PA if the product went down in price even if it hasn't shipped yet?

What happens if it's OOS by the time the order is shipped?

Snow mom
02-25-2012, 11:10 AM
No, you have to wait until they charge your card before they can issue a price adjustment (and they don't charge at least until they ship.) It seems the customer service is hit or miss but I did get a $5 PA yesterday when my first items arrived.

ckso
02-25-2012, 11:14 AM
No, you have to wait until they charge your card before they can issue a price adjustment (and they don't charge at least until they ship.) It seems the customer service is hit or miss but I did get a $5 PA yesterday when my first items arrived.

Was the item still in stock when they did the PA?

Snow mom
02-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Was the item still in stock when they did the PA?

No, it was long ago OOS. I just told them the price had dropped within half an hour of my order (which was true.) It wasn't a lot of money but it seemed worth the 2 minutes to send off an e-mail.

Binkandabee
02-25-2012, 03:49 PM
I called because several of my items had dropped in price very shortly after I placed my order (less than 24 hours). They were all still in stock at the time I called. They noted the price differences and said to call back after the item shipped and they would forward to credit for the adjustment. I emailed yesterday and they are supposedly processing the refund, but did said it could take 2 billing cycles.

fasthdgirl
02-27-2012, 09:48 AM
Just got an email back and they said the price adjustment would be honoured and to expect a credit in 3-5 days. Fingers crossed.