PDA

View Full Version : Simply Whispers "Lifetime Guarantee"

Melaine
02-26-2012, 08:03 AM
Simply Whispers sells jewelry for sensitive skin and brags about their "Lifetime Guarantee" all over their website. I asked DH to give me earrings for Christmas. They weren't expensive, but they caused me pain and inflammation within hours of wearing so I planned to return them because they have a lifetime guarantee against discomfort. I emailed them THREE times at TWO different email addresses over the last two months and have received NO response.

Just wanted to get that out there as their customer service is apparently non-existent. I will probably try to call but honestly, I hate calling companies and IMO they should respond promptly to customer inquiries via the internet. Very disappointed.

MamaMolly
02-26-2012, 09:36 AM
Oh no! That really stinks. You were so excited too. :( I'm really sorry they didn't work out, AND that the company is adding insult to that particular injury. Double :( :(

TwinFoxes
02-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Have you tried FB? They my respond to a post on their wall. That's awful about the earrings.

Melaine
02-26-2012, 11:18 AM
I looked for them and couldn't find them on facebook.

doberbrat
02-26-2012, 11:19 AM
thanks for posting ..... I asked dh for earings for v-day and didnt get them so I was going to order some for myself from sw.

infomama
02-26-2012, 02:07 PM
Have you taken the plunge and bought a pair of Blomdahl earrings yet?

Melaine
02-26-2012, 05:10 PM
No not yet. I do want to, we have just had so many essential purchases that optionals for me have flown out the window. Maybe for my birthday this summer!