PDA

View Full Version : ISO Step2 Clubhouse Climber

AKMom
02-26-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm trying to plan ahead (haha) for Easter and would love for the Easter Bunny to bring my 19 month old a big piece of play equipment for outside. I really LOVE the Step2 Clubhouse Climber but the price is OUCH!! I was wondering if anyone had come across any deals in their bargain hunting or knew when/if things like this go on sale?
TIA!!

lhafer
02-26-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm trying to plan ahead (haha) for Easter and would love for the Easter Bunny to bring my 19 month old a big piece of play equipment for outside. I really LOVE the Step2 Clubhouse Climber but the price is OUCH!! I was wondering if anyone had come across any deals in their bargain hunting or knew when/if things like this go on sale?
TIA!!

Have you checked CL in your area?

AKMom
02-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Yes, I've been checking, but no luck. It's like the one climber that ISN'T on there, of course!! I would totally love to pick one up second hand!! I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and I even went so far as to check other cities in TX where we have family that could go pick it up for us.

lhafer
02-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Yes, I've been checking, but no luck. It's like the one climber that ISN'T on there, of course!! I would totally love to pick one up second hand!! I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and I even went so far as to check other cities in TX where we have family that could go pick it up for us.

What are you willing to spend? This is the only one I see on CL right now.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/bab/2865689127.html

AKMom
02-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Holy Guacamole, how did you find that????? I've been stalking CL for at least a couple of weeks and never saw that!! I wonder if I could work them down a little. Thank you SOOOO much!!!

AKMom
02-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Someone's looking at it tonight and then they'll let me know if it's still available. So, my search continues.....