PDA

View Full Version : Best use of pampers points?

acmom
02-26-2012, 03:03 PM
I have a TON of pampers points and have been trying to figure out the best way to use them. There are several things that might be nice to get either for my kids or as presents. So far I have only ever used them for Shutterfly prints, calendars etc. Has anyone checked out what the best deals are when using them? And did the stuff actually take 6-8 weeks to come?

Ms B
02-26-2012, 06:46 PM
I had wondered this as well. With Amex points, you always get more for your points if you use them to buy good flyer tickets (such as first class overseas) because you get more than the $100 per 10K points that seems to be standard. What IS the GTG equivalent? :confused:

Nechums
02-26-2012, 08:16 PM
I have a TON of pampers points and have been trying to figure out the best way to use them. There are several things that might be nice to get either for my kids or as presents. So far I have only ever used them for Shutterfly prints, calendars etc. Has anyone checked out what the best deals are when using them? And did the stuff actually take 6-8 weeks to come?

I've bought puzzles and bath toys mainly.it doesn't actually take 6-8 weeks. I think it took like 2-3 if I remember correctly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Chag78
02-26-2012, 08:41 PM
do you have to pay for shipping?

bostonsmama
02-27-2012, 01:52 PM
no shipping charges, to my knowledge

fasthdgirl
02-27-2012, 03:48 PM
I got some puzzles and bathtub boats. There was no shipping and it only took a couple of weeks.