PDA

View Full Version : Gifting Grace Returns

mypa
02-26-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm sure many of us have made multiple orders and have things to ship back. This is the email I received when asked about combining shipment of returns from multiple orders (I emailed them last night).

"Due to the overwhelming response to our sales, our warehouse is very busy at this time. To avoid any confusion regarding your returns, I would recommend sending boxing the items separately with the corresponding prepaid labels. This will help the warehouse as each label does contain the order information.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause."

iaam
02-26-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm sure many of us have made multiple orders and have things to ship back. This is the email I received when asked about combining shipment of returns from multiple orders.

"Due to the overwhelming response to our sales, our warehouse is very busy at this time. To avoid any confusion regarding your returns, I would recommend sending boxing the items separately with the corresponding prepaid labels. This will help the warehouse as each label does contain the order information.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause."

That makes sense and confirms what I was thinking/planning - thanks for sharing.

elbenn
02-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Ugh. I have small items from several orders. I was going to ship them back in one box with bags separating each order. I guess I will have to find a bunch of smaller boxes.

Kymberley
02-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Ugh. I have small items from several orders. I was going to ship them back in one box with bags separating each order. I guess I will have to find a bunch of smaller boxes.

I was going to do the same. Thanks for posting, OP.

Maxlee
02-28-2012, 03:43 PM
I just placed an order. Think we will still be able to return stuff if they go out of business as some people have been talking about?

Twin Mom
02-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Has anyone returned anything yet? I'm just wondering how timely they will be in crediting my credit card once they receive my return.

elbenn
02-28-2012, 11:45 PM
I just placed an order. Think we will still be able to return stuff if they go out of business as some people have been talking about?

I talked to a CS rep who said they would take returns all through March, but probably the sooner you get the returns in, the better. According to a different thread, they are going out of business in April, but will stop taking orders after March 9, so there should be a window there will they will still be taking returns even if they aren't allowing new orders to be placed.

RoxanneC
02-29-2012, 12:48 AM
I just spoke to a rep who said it was okay to package everything on one box as long as everything was clearly marked and separated according to the different shipments (separate bags for separate shipments). Given, it seemed like she was guessing and CS hasn't been too knowledgeable about ordering/canceling items, but it made sense because I have this big box, only to return one thing from that order. I wanted to put other returns in it as well...

She did stress that I should clearly mark the separate orders AND return the items ASAP. So, tomorrow I'm planning on sending these out.