PDA

View Full Version : Annie, Do any of the LB/OC Costcos have the Hanna dresses in?

ha98ed14
02-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Anyone know?

BabyDahl
02-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Nope. Employee at Costco searched by the dress item# someone posted on a thread a little while back, and that item # showed nothing in all of LA or OC. He didn't check San Diego or Santa Barbara, but no dresses showed up in driving distance of me (Huntington Beach). Boo!

ETA: I can text him and ask him to look again, this was about 2-3 weeks ago that he checked.

ha98ed14
02-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Nope. Employee at Costco searched by the dress item# someone posted on a thread a little while back, and that item # showed nothing in all of LA or OC. He didn't check San Diego or Santa Barbara, but no dresses showed up in driving distance of me (Huntington Beach). Boo!

ETA: I can text him and ask him to look again, this was about 2-3 weeks ago that he checked.

Boo! I had one mom of GF do an ISO and ship to me. I didn't even know they did that! But I want a couple more, and don't want to pay shipping on them again. I actually like the Costco ones better than the website ones this year.

If you're interested too, would you mind texting him?

BabyDahl
02-27-2012, 01:37 PM
Boo! I had one mom of GF do an ISO and ship to me. I didn't even know they did that! But I want a couple more, and don't want to pay shipping on them again. I actually like the Costco ones better than the website ones this year.

If you're interested too, would you mind texting him?

I'll ask him to check again today and I'll post when I find out. He can search by keywords and by item#, fingers crossed.

ha98ed14
02-27-2012, 01:44 PM
I'll ask him to check again today and I'll post when I find out. He can search by keywords and by item#, fingers crossed.

Sweet! Thank you!

BabyDahl
02-27-2012, 10:12 PM
Update: No dresses in the LA/OC area. :crying:

Sorry Ha98ed14.

ETA: his search goes from Goleta to Mission Viejo to Coachella Valley.

craftysierra
02-27-2012, 11:35 PM
:( I got excited for a moment Sunday when I was there and saw the guess dress from a far on a hanging rack, they almost looked Hanna like. Bummer I would love some new dresses for my girls.

ha98ed14
02-28-2012, 12:41 AM
Wow, that stinks! There are people on GF that will buy and ship to you. (They are so nice!) I also noticed that someone on BBBSwap found a "personal shopper" to pick some up for her. If you have memberships on either of those communities, you could try there. I think I'm going to...

ETA: Thank you Baby Dahl for calling!!!

sariana
02-28-2012, 01:42 AM
I don't know why, but I haven't seen the HA dresses here in Orange County for several years now. Maybe they just didn't sell???

We get only the leggings and the zipper jammies (and not many of those).

mypa
02-28-2012, 02:05 AM
I don't know why, but I haven't seen the HA dresses here in Orange County for several years now. Maybe they just didn't sell???

We get only the leggings and the zipper jammies (and not many of those).

I'm in South OC and we have been getting the HA dresses every year but it usually gets to us later than most other stores. This year I have not seen it at all in the 4 stores nearest me. I'm getting nervous and DD looooves her HA dresses. The dresses sold well and quickly. I remember getting some dresses and going back for more later and many of the bigger sizes were already sold out. I see many little girls wearing the Costco HA dresses.

sariana
02-28-2012, 05:04 AM
I'm in South OC and we have been getting the HA dresses every year but it usually gets to us later than most other stores. This year I have not seen it at all in the 4 stores nearest me. I'm getting nervous and DD looooves her HA dresses. The dresses sold well and quickly. I remember getting some dresses and going back for more later and many of the bigger sizes were already sold out. I see many little girls wearing the Costco HA dresses.

Maybe I just missed them the last two years? I go to the Laguna Niguel (Cabot) store, but LN Marketplace and Irvine are about the same distance from me. (What's the 4th store in South OC? SJC?)

I didn't buy many dresses for DD when she was younger b/c they just weren't convenient. Now she loves dresses, and I wish I could find them. So of course I never see them anymore.