PDA

View Full Version : New Dancing with the Stars Cast!!!

mom2binsd
02-28-2012, 10:47 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/dancing-stars-season-14-cast-jack-wagner-sherri/story?id=15803787

Can't wait to see Sherri Sheperd, Jaleel White, Jack Wagner and Melissa Gilbert, seems like some great choices.

BabyBearsMom
02-28-2012, 10:53 AM
This seems like a weird cast for me. I always think that this is a show for celebrities who are on their decline, but Gavin Degraw seems more up and coming to me (but I may just be that far behind the times!). This was my maternity leave guilty pleasure with DD1 and I'm excited to see that it will be back in time for DD2s arrival!

TwinFoxes
02-28-2012, 11:04 AM
Wow, actual stars! How old is Gladys Knight? She's got to be nearing 70? I bet Martina is a horrible dancer. She seems stiff, despite being an amazing athlete.

AnnieW625
02-28-2012, 12:12 PM
That is a good cast IMHO. My DD1 loves DWTS and last season we didn't watch because I didn't want to have to explain the whole Chazz Bono backstory to a 5 yr. old.

I like Jack Wagner :popc1:

boolady
02-28-2012, 12:43 PM
I think it sounds like a cast with real potential. I think Sherri Shepard will be a lot of fun, and the Little House on the Prairie nerd in me is tickled that Half-Pint is in the cast.

AnnieW625
02-28-2012, 12:55 PM
.....and the Little House on the Prairie nerd in me is tickled that Half-Pint is in the cast.

:yeahthat: happy about that too!

cindys
02-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Love Little House on the Prairie but Half-Pint always bugged me! And I noticed that she looks like she has had some facial work done.

I will say that Martina looks so great! I saw the cast on one of the morning shows this morning and I was amazed at how beautiful she looked.

Love Urkel!

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...20, 5 & 3 :love-retry::love-retry::love-retry:

calv
02-28-2012, 01:48 PM
Urkel! I can't wait.

Looking forward to it, seems like a great cast :D

elektra
02-28-2012, 01:52 PM
I love getting into this show! Go Martina! I hope she surprises us and is not stiff like Monica Seles was.

melrose7
02-28-2012, 11:29 PM
I am excited for his cast. Right now I am already torn between Jack Wagner, one of my longtime childhood crushes, and Donald Driver, from my beloved Packers. Hoping that they both do great.

kijip
02-28-2012, 11:46 PM
My DD1 loves DWTS and last season we didn't watch because I didn't want to have to explain the whole Chazz Bono backstory to a 5 yr. old.

It is a much smaller issue to kids than to parents usually. Chaz was a really awful dancer but I liked seeing an FTM on TV. My brother is an FTM and SAHD and the kids have never given it a second thought, just like French kids don't get the gender associated with words a second thought. My older niece, who will be 5 in June had a good time watching the show and it was nice for her to see him on the show.

kijip
02-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Urkel! :D

Exactly. :jammin: My brother and I used to sneak watch Family Matters and TGIF. :ROTFLMAO: