PDA

View Full Version : Last Day - National Geographic Kids for $10

shartemink
02-28-2012, 02:20 PM
I almost forgot to sign up for this so I thought others might need a reminder too -- Today 2/28 is the last day to get the Mamasource deal on National Geographic Kids or Little Kids. My son's reading teacher uses this magazine in class for their non-fiction day. It's a great magazine and a good deal for it.

One year subscription
$12 plus enter code NATGEOK2 at checkout for $2 off = $10
10 issues "Kids" - ages 6-14
6 issues "Little Kids" - ages 3-6
Limit 1 plus 2 more as gifts

http://deals.mamapedia.com/deals/national-geographic-kids-one-year-subscription-feb2012?sdtv=a&sl=a&utm_campaign=3186&utm_medium=email&asid=7004725&utm_source=deal_alert&utm_content=446991

ehmom
02-28-2012, 02:53 PM
thanks for posting... i just ordered some for birthday presents. one question, do i have to them order from nat'l geographic with the code, or will it automatically come to my house?
thanks!

geminimagk
02-28-2012, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the reminder!

My son is 18 months. Should I get the Little Kids magazine for him, or is it too advanced? I wonder if there are enough pictures in it that he may enjoy flipping through.

RoxanneC
02-28-2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks OP! I just order the: 6 issues "Little Kids" - ages 3-6, for $8.

shartemink
02-28-2012, 06:07 PM
It will automatically start your subscription since you entered the mailing address. I clicked on my "voucher" form Mamasource and it states:
"How to Use This Voucher:
No further action required.
Magazine will be mailed to you after 4-6 weeks"

shartemink
02-28-2012, 06:10 PM
I haven't seen the Little Kids one before, but I bet 18 mo old would like them and over the course of a year grow into them. You could save them for later too. I assume it will be similar to Animal Baby which my little ones loved and we still have all the issues on their bookshelf after several years.

geminimagk
02-28-2012, 06:29 PM
I haven't seen the Little Kids one before, but I bet 18 mo old would like them and over the course of a year grow into them. You could save them for later too. I assume it will be similar to Animal Baby which my little ones loved and we still have all the issues on their bookshelf after several years.

thanks for answering my question! i ordered it for my son.