PDA

View Full Version : Unhappy with Zulily purchase

alootikki
02-28-2012, 10:50 PM
I ordered a Kaycee Hughes dress from zulily, and it is just not flattering at all on me! I know that Zulily won't take it back (the website clearly states "no returns") - is there anywhere else other than ebay that I can try to sell it?

I wish zulily had customer forums - this dress sold out, so it's possible that another customer would want it. Frustrating!

Staraglimmer
02-28-2012, 10:51 PM
Mama swap?

-Stephanie
Mommy to Hailey Michelle 4/08
& a new addition due 7/1/12

maylips
02-28-2012, 10:57 PM
That is the #1 reason I never buy anything clothing or shoe-wise for myself from Zulily. It's one thing for something to not fit the kids perfectly but for me...no way.

I hate that for you! You're right - they need a forum for people to exchange/swap with each other. Great idea!

alootikki
02-29-2012, 10:53 AM
You're right - they need a forum for people to exchange/swap with each other. Great idea!

Hmm -maybe a new business idea? Forum for people to sell things from zulily, mamabargains, etc? ;)

Thanks! I will try both the Mama swap and ebay.

lucybabymamma
02-29-2012, 12:49 PM
If zulily has fb page you could try there. Ppb diaper bags has place on their fb page for resell.

Cabernay
09-08-2012, 10:17 AM
I ordered a Kaycee Hughes dress from zulily, and it is just not flattering at all on me! I know that Zulily won't take it back (the website clearly states "no returns") - is there anywhere else other than ebay that I can try to sell it?

I wish zulily had customer forums - this dress sold out, so it's possible that another customer would want it. Frustrating!

They do take returns, call them, they will make it right. Also I WANT some forums for Zilily customers to resell items and buy items from each other. The things I want seem to be sold out before I log in each day.

teresah00
09-08-2012, 12:30 PM
That's one reason I don't buy there for myself unless I'm positive it will work. Wish there was a resale spot too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk