PDA

View Full Version : GREAT deal~NuturMe Organic Baby Food

dinogirl
02-29-2012, 09:05 AM
My DS is just transitioning to solids. I've been anxious to try NuturMe Organic, as I've heard great things. I had planned to purchase at Sam's Club, but I was excited to see this deal in my inbox from PlumDistrict: $35 for a 48 Pouch Variety Pack of NurturMe Organic Baby Food - a $69 Value
Coupled with a 10% off coupon code, this certainly is the best deal that I've seen, so I jumped on it.

Be sure to use coupon code visa10 for 10% off (if you use Visa)!
Thanks for looking!

musicalgrl
02-29-2012, 03:01 PM
Thanks for posting! How does this work...do you get a code and then use it on the Nurturme website?

TwinFoxes
02-29-2012, 03:21 PM
Thanks for posting! How does this work...do you get a code and then use it on the Nurturme website?

It's on Plum District today. It's a Groupon type site.
Www.plumdistrict.com

dinogirl
02-29-2012, 05:05 PM

When I've used Plum District before, that's exactly how it has worked. For this purchase, the shipping address was confirmed at checkout and notification provided that "Shipping is anticipated with 14 days of purchase," so it seems the variety is being shipped as soon as purchase on Plum District is made.

I have used Plum District before and like it. It has a lot of mom-friendly deals :)

NJ_Mom2011
02-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Don't forget to get ebates, where you can get 7.5% back for buying something on Plum District.

ckso
02-29-2012, 06:07 PM
Don't forget to get ebates, where you can get 7.5% back for buying something on Plum District.

Ugh...I always forget to check ebates first

sujathas
02-29-2012, 06:10 PM
How are these? How do they compare to plum organics in those pouches? We are planning to start foods soon, and I was going to try the plum organics (in addition to doing stuff on our own at home). Has anyone tried these?

sewarsh
02-29-2012, 06:49 PM
How are these? How do they compare to plum organics in those pouches? We are planning to start foods soon, and I was going to try the plum organics (in addition to doing stuff on our own at home). Has anyone tried these?

just read on amazon that theses are not pouches like plum. you have to add formula or BM to it so i picture it to be the same consistency as rice cereal. i'd rather buy jarred, pouches or make my own. these are prob great to travel with since not glass.

anonomom
02-29-2012, 08:40 PM
I bought this deal a few days ago, and I can't wait to get my package! I love the idea of lightweight, dehydrated baby food.