PDA

View Full Version : Spend $50 at drugstore.com, get $100 gift card at restaurants.com

citymama
03-02-2012, 03:39 AM
...and 12% cash back on ebates! **New customers only.**

Go to ebates.com, and click through to drugstore.com. Order $50 worth of items (orders over $25 ship free) and get a $100 gift card from restaurants.com! I don't see the link on ebates any more, but that may be because I clicked through and ordered already. I found the promo link here as well:

http://www.mrcheapstuff.com/coupon-go/drugstore_restaurant_gc

The coupon site above also has a $50 gift card at rest.com with $25 drugstore order offer for new customers:

http://www.mrcheapstuff.com/coupon-go/drugstore_restaurant2

It says the coupon expires Dec 2012 so it should still be good.

I hope it works for someone else as well!

citymama
03-02-2012, 03:41 AM
PS drugstore.com has a good selection of natural products - I ordered CA Baby for the kids, Giovanni for me, biokleen detergent, Toms of Maine toothpaste...all basics that I would have bought in store (and paid tax for). They also have Badger, Alba, Burts Bees, Weleda, Blue Lizard, etc etc.

citymama
03-06-2012, 07:17 PM
bump - or am I the only one who thinks this is a good deal? :shrug:

logan's mom
03-06-2012, 09:40 PM
I wouldn't make a purchase just to get a Restaurants.com certificate. You can almost always find a code to get $25 certificates for $2 or $3...and you can't use the Restaurant.com certificate and a code to buy certificates for restaurants.

citymama
03-07-2012, 01:25 AM
I wouldn't make a purchase just to get a Restaurants.com certificate. You can almost always find a code to get $25 certificates for $2 or $3...and you can't use the Restaurant.com certificate and a code to buy certificates for restaurants.

Wow! We could be eating dinners out for $5 a meal in that case! There are a ton of decent restaurants in my area that accept restaurants.com GCs. I was planning to place an order in any case, since they have free ship at $25 unlike diapers.com, and more of the things I wanted than amazon has.