PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on Keurig

azazela
03-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Keurig Platinum in Cinnamon (http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchen/top_brands/keurig/keurig1/brewers/PRD~1054420/Keurig+Platinum+Coffee+Brewer.jsp) (dark red) is on sale at Kohls right now. It's marked down to $129.99 but goes down further to $116.99 when you put it in your cart. Code SMS2727 takes an additional 20% off and the shipping is free. No Kohl's Card required and I was able to use Discover CashBack for an additional 5% back. The final price comes out to $93.59 + tax. I'm going to try it out. If I hate the color, I can always return to Kohls. It also comes with a trial pack of k-cups.

sidmand
03-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Thanks very much! I don't care what color it is (that's kind of pretty, too). And I've been wanted one that makes iced coffee too but couldn't justify the price (I have an older model which we can now take to our cottage and use the newer one at home!).

Mine was slightly more with tax but still a great deal. I don't have Discover but went through ebates for 3% back. Found a 30% off code that says it'll work starting 3/7 but I don't want to risk it. I may have to double order it though if it's true (SHOPNSAVE is what it says for 30% off 3/7-3/14).

azazela
03-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Thanks very much! I don't care what color it is (that's kind of pretty, too). And I've been wanted one that makes iced coffee too but couldn't justify the price (I have an older model which we can now take to our cottage and use the newer one at home!).

Mine was slightly more with tax but still a great deal. I don't have Discover but went through ebates for 3% back. Found a 30% off code that says it'll work starting 3/7 but I don't want to risk it. I may have to double order it though if it's true (SHOPNSAVE is what it says for 30% off 3/7-3/14).

Yeah I saw the upcoming 30% off coupon too but didn't think it would last at that price. I'll check on Wednesday to see if it's still there and order again if need be, but I think whatever sale that knocks it off from $129 to $116 is short-lived.

MolieMuts
03-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks! I just ordered one. I have been wanting one for a while and we had some money left on a GC.

ash
03-03-2012, 10:29 PM
I had this ready to buy but had to wait until we got back home. Now, it shows 129 in cart, no longer $116... Even though it only comes to a $10 difference with code, I feel like I am being taken advantage of! So silly I know, but still...