PDA

View Full Version : Expedit desk?

Maxlee
03-03-2012, 10:00 PM
I am going to IKEA tomorrow to get some expedit units for the playroom. Also wanted to get a table/desk for the girls to use for coloring/crafts/homework. I just noticed they have a desk that attaches to the Expedit unit - has anyone seen it in person? Think this would be a good option for playroom? other Ikea suggestions appreciated too. Thanks!

(sorry if I posted in wrong place - was hoping to get more responses because more traffic here)

kbud
03-03-2012, 10:13 PM
My mom has it. It's pretty big for a play room in my opinion. Browse around the office section. They have many options that I think would work better in a playroom.

khm
03-03-2012, 10:19 PM
My daughter has one in her room. We like it a lot. You can put the desk on anywhere along that row, which is nice. We have the shelf unit pushed all the way into the back wall, but the desk is out a few inches to allow for the window.

It is very wide (deep?) though, you could set it up so that the girls could sit at each side, "partner desk" style. Just depends on how much room you have to work with.