PDA

View Full Version : athleta bathing suits...

boilermakermom
03-03-2012, 10:50 PM
I need to purchase a new pair of bathing suit bottoms before we leave on vacation. However, I am not sure what size to order. Is there any way I can order and get free returns? Coupon code or number trick?

boilermakermom
03-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Also, I need a new sports bra and was considering one from Athleta. Any recs?

citymama
03-04-2012, 03:10 AM
Order swim bottoms with Athleta, you mean? I have several of their swim suits. I especially love the ocean board shorts swim bottoms. I would buy your regular size. I am usually an XS top/Small bottom and that's true with Athleta too. They will do free exchanges for size but you have to pay to ship back to them.

jerigirl
03-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Be sure to read the reviews regarding fit. I really like their swim shorts too.

You can use their return label and they will deduct shipping. I think about $6. But if you are just ordering/returning 1-2 swim bottoms they probably could go first class and much cheaper than $6. You could just pay at the PO on your own and save some $.

Pennylane
03-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Eddie Bauer carries their swimsuits online now. I just ordered two and love them!! Plus you can return them to the store for refunds.

Ann

Katigre
03-04-2012, 03:09 PM
If you are just returning then you pay shipping back, but if you're exchanging for another size then you get free returns :).

luckytwenty
03-04-2012, 10:29 PM
I find that Athleta sizing is identical to the parent company, The Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, etc. I wear smaller sizes in those brands and Ann Taylor than I do in most stores.Love my Athleta bathing suits! I have a cute mini-sarong bottom that I wear with a bikini top.

lmintzer
03-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Athleta almost never has coupon codes. Sometimes you can find sale swimwear on line. I love their suits--have 3 of them!

baymom
03-06-2012, 05:10 PM
I've returned items to the store. There aren't very many, but maybe there is a store near you?