PDA

View Full Version : Where are these brands sold?

elmojessi
03-04-2012, 05:44 AM
Got some birthday gifts that won't work and would like to try to return them if possible, but I'm not sure where they came from.

Just One You - this is Target, right? They don't take returns without a receipt, right?
Child of Mine - Is this a Walmart brand?

Thanks!

sweetsue98
03-04-2012, 06:01 AM
Got some birthday gifts that won't work and would like to try to return them if possible, but I'm not sure where they came from.

Just One You - this is Target, right? They don't take returns without a receipt, right?

Thanks!

Child of mine is walmart

WatchingThemGrow
03-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Just One You and Just One Year appear to be Target http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=just+one+you&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallany%7Call+categories

I'm not sure what it is now, but at one time, Target would let you return up to $20(?) of stuff per year w/o a receipt. You got the lowest selling price ever, which for an outfit I tried to return was $.49 or something, but it is worth trying.

marymoo86
03-04-2012, 08:31 AM

Thanks!

that is correct

usually target will let you exchange and that is easier than dealing with their return process.

iaam
03-04-2012, 01:43 PM
I recently returned toys (birthday presents for DS' 4th birthday in January) are both these stores. It was super painless! At walmart my returns for two toys totaled ~$65 and at Target it was almost $75 for four toys (which, I read, is the yearly limit without a receipt for Target). So, while it sounds like it might be YMMV, I would at least try.

You have gotten the brands/stores right, BTW.