PDA

View Full Version : This is probably a stupid question, but...

swissair81
03-04-2012, 04:14 PM
how do I recline a Roundabout 55? I tried and now I feel like an idiot. I finally got a new carseat for DD3, and now I can't go anywhere, because I can't figure out how to install it. It's totally upright, and I can't really install it RF that way. She's far too little to FF, so I'm stuck.

Katigre
03-04-2012, 04:22 PM
There should be something at the base to recline it with - on my old RB there was a handle within the top of the base that I pulled out and then the seat would slide down. Not sure about the new ones.

swissair81
03-04-2012, 04:28 PM
I found the handle. It says to pull it and it won't pull. What's even more irritating is that my old carseat was a RB. I was sure that I would be able to figure it out with no problems.

TwoBees
03-04-2012, 05:06 PM
I found the handle. It says to pull it and it won't pull. What's even more irritating is that my old carseat was a RB. I was sure that I would be able to figure it out with no problems.

It's hard! You have to really pull it up towards the seat. You'll finally feel it engage. It's a PITA!

swissair81
03-04-2012, 05:19 PM
It's hard! You have to really pull it up towards the seat. You'll finally feel it engage. It's a PITA!

Good to know I'm not just incompetent. Thanks!

Joolsplus2
03-05-2012, 08:44 AM
You'll probably also need a rolled towel or pool noodle under the front of the base, the RA55's are pretty upright even when reclined.