PDA

View Full Version : Question about Tapatalk

marit
03-05-2012, 02:39 PM
How do you post a reply or start a new thread on Tapatalk? The only options I can see is:
Open in Safari
Copy URL
Refresh and
Cancel

What am I missing?

TwoBees
03-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Do you have the paid or free version? I think you might need the paid version to reply or start a thread.

sidmand
03-05-2012, 03:20 PM
I've got the paid version and although I used to be able to post I can't anymore (like now!). I can read fine but if I want to respond I need to go in via my browser. It's a PITA and I tried to figure it out for awhile and now I gave up and just work around it.

marit
03-05-2012, 03:34 PM
I have the paid version... There is no free one as far as I know.

mjs64
03-05-2012, 03:37 PM
You have to select a forum to start a new thread (as opposed the reading from latest). To reply, there should be a bar at the bottom of your screen that says "write something." using the updated (paid) version on my iPhone now. Can both start threads and reply.

marit
03-05-2012, 03:42 PM
I GOT IT!!!

I wasn't signed in. That was the problem... :duh:

sidmand
03-05-2012, 05:20 PM
I GOT IT!!!

I wasn't signed in. That was the problem... :duh:

Um, if you're banging your head I need like three of them. It's probably been MONTHS since I was able to post. And I couldn't read posts quite the same way (it always showed me new posts the old way). I think there was an update and then I couldn't figure out what was wrong. When I saw your post I saw that I had the Login option. Went to it, logged in, and now I'm fine too. :duh::duh::duh: