PDA

View Full Version : anyone else have probs with Target website?

janine
03-05-2012, 04:12 PM
I always have a hard time getting in, or it gets stuck loading. Happens on multiple computers..very annoying..

Mommy2Abby
03-05-2012, 05:35 PM
It happens for me, too. I was thinking it's because I have an older version of IE on my laptop. I don't seem to have the problem when I access it on my ipad.

SnuggleBuggles
03-05-2012, 05:44 PM
yep, worked great the first few clicks and then it got stuck. I tried restarting my browser and no luck.

willow33
03-05-2012, 06:36 PM
I've had problems ever since they changed their website design a few months ago. Their search feature is worthless now and I can way too many error messages. I bet they have lost a lot of online sales...

MamaInMarch
03-05-2012, 10:18 PM
I was never able to work the coupon printer with IE and the site speed was awful. I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and ta-da! Coupons print and I can use their site better. Worth a try. :)

Deal Queen
03-05-2012, 10:28 PM
I also used to have problems with Target Website using IE too after they did their redesign. I researched the problem on the internet and everything said to try Google Chrome. It works great now! It's a much better internet browser in my opinion anyway and really fast, especially on Target's website. I use it all the time.

baboki
03-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Their website is the worst since they redesigned it a few months ago. I don't feel I should have to download a new browser to use their site, so I refuse. I hope they lose lots of sales so they will fix it. When I emailed them about it they didn't even respond. Terrible web design and even worse customer service.

veronica
03-06-2012, 05:39 PM
yeah, stinks since their partnership with Amazon ended. it's like they came up with the slowest website possible to force us all to go into a store:wink2:

newnana
03-06-2012, 10:21 PM
QUOTE=baboki;3450140]Their website is the worst since they redesigned it a few months ago. I don't feel I should have to download a new browser to use their site, so I refuse. I hope they lose lots of sales so they will fix it. When I emailed them about it they didn't even respond. Terrible web design and even worse customer service.[/QUOTE]

:yeahthat:
I could not agree more. It used to be my go to after amazon and now I refuse to go there. I should not have to download a new browser to support their site. Ridiculous. And not that I should be shopping at work :bag but I cannot download software at work so I couldn't if I even wanted to.