PDA

View Full Version : Florida weather help

wendmatt
03-06-2012, 09:59 PM
We arrive in Orlando on Friday eve (YAY!). Weather forcast says for the next 10 days it's between 75-83. So, what do you wear there? Is it humid and feel hotter? Do I need jeans? I wear jeans in TX when it's 75. Sorry if this is a lame q, but I don't know if I'll wear capris, shorts or stay in jeans. T-shirts or long sleeve t? Help me to pack!
Thanks
Wendy

Babymakes3
03-06-2012, 10:23 PM
I am about 2 hours from Orlando so our weather is pretty much the same. I looked up the forecast too and it says low 80's, it's been humid and when the sun is out it has been hot! I always try to keep in mind that standing in long lines and having potentially no breeze makes it feel warmer. Don't forget sunscreen! I personally would wear shorts and a tank or tee but capris would be fine too. It's been pretty much gorgeous here lately! Today was upper 70's and I had on jeans, tee and a hoodie this morning but it was pretty windy too...I was warm by this afternoon in jeans! Early mornings have been a little cooler and I will often leave the house in a hoodie but it doesn't stay on for long.

kbud
03-06-2012, 10:58 PM
I'm just e of Orlando. Mostly shorts/capris. I would throw in a pair of jeans and a sweat shirt. We were really hot last week with a record high of 90 on Sat. Then it changed and Sun night was had a low of 42! It's humid but not July like humid for FL. Yes if the sun is out it's a hot sun.

cntrymoon2
03-07-2012, 05:22 AM
I'm in Orlando, too. I'll be in shorts for the next week, for sure. I'd bring a pair of jeans, and a sweat shirt or rain jacket, just in case. It does cool down in the evenings, so you might want jeans if you are out late.
ETA: Capris and short sleeve tshirts would be fine, I don't think you'll be uncomfortable. Personally, I can't wear long sleeve shirts in this weather if I'm going to be outside for any stretch of time, it's just too hot.

wendmatt
03-07-2012, 08:20 AM
Thank you so much, only 2 days, woo hoo! I'll have to go and drag out my summer clothes!

ast96
03-07-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm in Orlando, and I wouldn't wear jeans if you paid me!