PDA

View Full Version : Gifting Grace Refunds Question

happymommyof2
03-07-2012, 10:51 AM
I have called to get refunds on items missing from my boxes. I have not received any sort of confirmation that I am receiving the refund except that the CSR says that I will get the refund. Has anyone received a notification for refunds? On a side note, I did get emails for my price adjustment requests that said I would be credited the difference.

Binkandabee
03-07-2012, 10:53 AM
I've received one refund and am waiting on another, both for items that I was charged for but did not receive. On both, all I did was call in. I may follow up today on the second one because it's been a week.

peanut520
03-07-2012, 11:02 AM
i was able to see the refund processed on a refund tab un the my orders section if you logged in

Snow mom
03-07-2012, 11:30 AM
i was able to see the refund processed on a refund tab un the my orders section if you logged in

:yeahthat: I was logged in when speaking with the representative and could hit refresh and see the refund in their system. I also received an e-mail about the refund but I believe it takes a few days to process to your card. I'm still waiting on that.

happymommyof2
03-07-2012, 11:32 AM

Thank you! I did not notice that tab before.

nabigus
03-07-2012, 12:23 PM

Okay, I'm totally not seeing this tab. Where exactly is it?? I've looked through every page of the account info and don't see one. Help!

beth239
03-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Click on view order and then it is next to the shipment tab.

ett
03-07-2012, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=peanut520;3450899]i was able to see the refund processed on a refund tab un the my orders section if you logged in[/QUOTE

Thanks so much for pointing that out! I did not notice that tab before.

peanut520
03-07-2012, 03:49 PM
i will say they are seriously on top of their return and refunds! i handed my ups guy a box last thursday and i got 2 emails today that the returns were processed from 2 seperate order (same box up individually packaged).

mypa
03-07-2012, 04:04 PM
i will say they are seriously on top of their return and refunds! i handed my ups guy a box last thursday and i got 2 emails today that the returns were processed from 2 seperate order (same box up individually packaged).

Great, thanks for the update!

wifecat
03-07-2012, 05:35 PM

Did you send two order returns in one box - am I reading that right? I was wondering if I could do that or if it would cause problems. How did you do it so it was easy for them to identify that they were separate?

Kungjo
03-08-2012, 12:03 AM
I got my refund e-mail just now.

Once GG issues a refund, how long did it take for it to show up on your credit card?

Thanks

peanut520
03-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Did you send two order returns in one box - am I reading that right? I was wondering if I could do that or if it would cause problems. How did you do it so it was easy for them to identify that they were separate?

Yes, 2 separate orders in one box. I packed them individually in large clear plastic bags with the invoice in the bag.

indigo99
03-08-2012, 01:01 AM
So how do we send returns now that the site is down? How do you print out postage?

Ladybug47
03-08-2012, 01:20 AM
So how do we send returns now that the site is down? How do you print out postage?

They send free return shipping labels inside the shipments. There's only one label, though, so unless you want to pay return shipping you have to make all your decisions and ship back all the returns from one order at the same time.

Vintagegirl
03-08-2012, 01:20 AM
There is a return UPS prepaid postage sticker included on your packing slip.

indigo99
03-08-2012, 03:41 PM
They send free return shipping labels inside the shipments. There's only one label, though, so unless you want to pay return shipping you have to make all your decisions and ship back all the returns from one order at the same time.

Good to know! Mine was separated from the packing slip and buried under packing paper in the box. Glad DH didn't recycle that box yet!

iaam
03-08-2012, 05:21 PM
I got my refund e-mail just now.

Once GG issues a refund, how long did it take for it to show up on your credit card?

Thanks

It took three days for one of my orders. I have several others that are pending (but it hasn't been three days yet).