PDA

View Full Version : March moms...How's everyone feeling?

Mopey
03-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Aside from the lack of sleeping and constant bathroom attendance I notice I've been complaining about all is well! Since I am a FTM I feel like it is so crazy that I will have no idea what will happen when! NUTS. I cannot believe this babe is nearly here! :47:

Hope everyone is feeling fairly well and getting in a little pampering! :)

maybeebaby08
03-08-2012, 06:40 AM
The hard part is waiting! Everything is ready and I've been feeling pretty good with an occasional bad night. I've been having mild contractions and cramping since last night, I hope it's the start of something, I've been prepping myself to go a week late.

123LuckyMom
03-08-2012, 08:48 AM
My due date is March 12. I'm so convinced I'm going late that I've scheduled a whole house cleaning with a professional service for the 13th and new furniture delivery for the 14th. My mother and sister are coming to town on the 15th or 16t, though mom is ready to hop in her car at any moment, and she's only 3 hours away. I guess we'll see. I've been having lots of contractions, and, similar to very early pregnancy, I'm starving but feel nauseated unless I'm physically eating, so I may be close. If not, I'll have a huge baby!!! I still have my back issues, so I'm just hopeful the back pain won't keep me from having a tolerable labor and delivery. I'm getting excited!!!

Sopamanda
03-12-2012, 09:26 AM
UnBELIEVEably, I'm still pregnant. After months (and months!) of encouraging my wee one to stay stay stay, she won't budge, budge budge! Went off progesterone and procardia at 36 weeks.

Today I'm 38w 5d. We induce Thursday. My back is angrier than an angry Spanish bull and some days my temperament isn't far behind. Doing this whole bed rest thing without any family within several states is not anything I'd wish on anyone.

Other than that... ;)

Mopey
03-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Way to go (and hang in there!) ladies :)

Had my no-stress test this morning as I am "due" tomorrow. Everything's okay though fluid is a little low. Going back on Thursday and will hear if the babe needs to come this week or can wait til next.

Trying to stay upbeat despite getting super uncomfy and having way more SPD pains. At least it is lovely weather out. Despite the pain may try to go for a walk later.

Stay strong! ;)