PDA

View Full Version : Where do you find the best deal on beauty products?

cookiemonster80
03-07-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm in the process of switching our family over to safer bath products, lotions, etc and will have to order these items most regularly since we LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.

Before I price compare across a million websites for each product I thought I might check and see where you find the best deals on this stuff. Is there a site that is generally better priced than Amazon? Drugstore.com has the 20% deal right now but it doesn't apply to many of the things I want- plus the sunscreen I checked was almost double the price there then at amazon so that wasn't a great deal anyway. Do certain sites regularly have sales that make them lower than Amazon?

pjsmom30
03-07-2012, 04:30 PM
I often buy from vitacost.com . I wait until I have enough items to get the free shipping. We only order all natural products.

corrie23
03-07-2012, 06:50 PM
You might want to start a buying club through Frontier. You don't need to be a retailer or anything, you just pay a $10 annual fee and then you get products at close to wholesale prices often. If you have a couple friends willing to order with you it's not hard to meet the $250 minimum for free shipping, even to the middle of nowhere. You don't need to buy items by the case either like Amazon, you can just buy 1 bottle of vanilla, 2 bottles dish soap, etc. as you need them. They also have monthly sales with 10-30% off the already discounted prices (that's when I stock up on our shampoo/cond, dish soap, dish washing detergent, "power" bars, etc.

Alternatively, Vitacost, Vitaglo, Lucky Vitamin all often have good prices on thigs, you just need to do the work to compare prices and meet the minimum for free shipping (or pay for shipping).