PDA

View Full Version : I'm so grateful for the Bargain Alerts Board!

anonomom
03-08-2012, 08:14 PM
If it weren't for you all, I would never have known I could call Hanna Andersson's outlets and get things like PD sets for $20. And when I was at a consignment sale (like today) and saw PD sets for $35 used, I might actually have considered buying them.

mommy111
03-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Really? Most of the time I just curse at the fact that I found this board. If I hadnt found it, my living room would not be cluttered with gifting grace stuff and my credit card would not have burn marks :rotflmao:

Jelliebean
03-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Really? Most of the time I just curse at the fact that I found this board. If I hadnt found it, my living room would not be cluttered with gifting grace stuff and my credit card would not have burn marks :rotflmao:

YES!! This. Lol. :ROTFLMAO:

tarnator
03-09-2012, 01:56 AM
YES!! This. Lol. :ROTFLMAO:

OMg. Me too. I don't know if I am poorer or richer..... I just have more stuff. LOL.

citymama
03-09-2012, 02:04 AM
LoL, mommy111! But I agree with anonomom: the Bargains Alert board rocks. I too am hooked to Hanna A. thanks to the outlet posters. The trick is to remember kjijp's former signature (thanks Katie, I use it a lot!): "It's not bargain if you didn't need it in the first place." This helped me avoid all the Gifting Grace and other threads in recent weeks and stick to what I really needed - um, wanted!

momm
03-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Ahahaha, you are so funny, mommy111.

I agree with OP, too. I love this board so much. Yay for unexpected deals!!