PDA

View Full Version : Dear former brother

zag95
03-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Dear Bro-
Dad has his knee replaced on Monday. You have not responded or even called to check on him. But then again, you haven't spoken with your parents since last spring.

What is it going to take- one of our parents to die, before you will talk to someone? And don't send mom a BS message via email about how you just got the message 24 hrs later. You always look at your phone- you just don't want to talk with anyone because then you might actually have to admit you've been an a**hole towards your parents since your marriage.

Sincerely,

The only child (aka, your sister)

elephantmeg
03-12-2012, 03:03 AM
oy, that sucks. I'm sorry he isn't very responsible. My brother is a little more responsive but still out there somewhere..

momm
03-12-2012, 09:12 AM
OMG! I totally understand. What is with some men, they get married and forget about their family??
I hope your dad feels better.

TwoBees
03-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Dear Bro-
Dad has his knee replaced on Monday. You have not responded or even called to check on him. But then again, you haven't spoken with your parents since last spring.

What is it going to take- one of our parents to die, before you will talk to someone? And don't send mom a BS message via email about how you just got the message 24 hrs later. You always look at your phone- you just don't want to talk with anyone because then you might actually have to admit you've been an a**hole towards your parents since your marriage.

Sincerely,

The only child (aka, your sister)

Wow. I could have written this post.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug:

HIU8
03-12-2012, 11:37 AM
OMG--do we have the same brother?????