PDA

View Full Version : Cross-body diaper bag/purse for 2 in diapers?

Kaylee31
03-11-2012, 10:07 PM
I was considering the Ju Ju Be Hip, but am clueless about JJB, so I'm not sure if it's what I'm looking for or not. I currently have a SH Versa but am finding it too bulky now that I'm packing for 2 DC and not comfortable to wear for long periods. Any suggestions?

BayGirl2
03-12-2012, 03:27 PM
I have a Be Hip that I use cross body for 2. I use it for short trips out - but mine are CD'd so I need lots of space for a full day of diapers. The Hip is pretty unstructured and floppy, but its really a cute messenger style with more vertical packing. It doesn't have the Mommy pocket that most JJBs have, but I find it still has plenty of pockets for decent organization. The Be All is another Cross body/messenger style option if you prefer something more horizontal. There are good video comparisons on YouTube by Little Dudes and Divas.

I actually have a BeQuick for each kid with their diaper/PT stuff in it. They fit inside the Hip and I can easily grab one or the other depending on which kid needs it, and either DH or I can go off with one kid.

There are still a lot of Be Hip's and Be All's being resold from the ones that were at Costco recently so you can get a deal in the JJB Pink Room or on eBay or Facebook FSOT.

Kaylee31
03-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Thanks! I just saw your reply. I did see those bags for sale in the Pink room, but Amazon has some Be hips & Be Alls on sale for similar prices. So I ordered a couple of bags to try, since they have free returns. I bought a quick too, but I think I need another one. That is a good idea to have one packed for each child.