PDA

View Full Version : Replacing a JJB Mini Be?

MamaKath
03-12-2012, 08:38 PM
I use a JJB Mini Be as a purse most of the time. It easily holds my wallet, a small tablet and a Be Quick filled with my kids epipens and safe snacks (diapers are long gone, but the meds will be a long time to come). It is comfortable with padded straps and back. My hubby even likes it. And it is wearing out.

What do you replace it with? Something not too sporty, not too young, not too big, not too small. Ugh! Suggestions?

todzwife
03-13-2012, 09:29 AM
Sherpani makes a couple of smaller sized backpacks, maybe check one of those out?

Or go to JJB's pink room and get another mini be?

BayGirl2
03-17-2012, 05:18 PM
Yeah, I'd just get a new mini be. They come up often in the pink room and on eBay.

azazela
03-17-2012, 07:05 PM
I'm in the get a new Mini Be camp. :cheerleader1: I love mine, just broke it out for the season today actually. I use it as my primary diaper bag in the spring/summer/early fall. It's perfect for my needs. I have Purple Paisley. :love-retry:

MamaKath
03-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Thank you for the thoughts on the topic! I was afraid that was what you guys would say, lol. I only use it as a purse, but it is a perfect size and it doesn't mess my back up by making me lopsided. ;) I guess I will be eyeballing ebay until I find one I like. I thought of looking for a BeLight but apparently that is also discontinued. I guess they are mainly gearing to heavy packers/diaper bags rather than branching out to purses. Phooey!

todzwife
03-28-2012, 02:49 PM
I have one in tiki toffee I've been considering letting go of.

BayGirl2
03-28-2012, 03:03 PM
Thank you for the thoughts on the topic! I was afraid that was what you guys would say, lol. I only use it as a purse, but it is a perfect size and it doesn't mess my back up by making me lopsided. ;) I guess I will be eyeballing ebay until I find one I like. I thought of looking for a BeLight but apparently that is also discontinued. I guess they are mainly gearing to heavy packers/diaper bags rather than branching out to purses. Phooey!

There may be another Mom bag coming out later this year. Lots of speculation.

But its fairly easy to find a Be Light or a Mini Be in the Pink Room FSOT section.

MamaKath
03-28-2012, 09:00 PM
There may be another Mom bag coming out later this year. Lots of speculation.

But its fairly easy to find a Be Light or a Mini Be in the Pink Room FSOT section.
Oh, can't wait to see! I have to say, I have been really disappointed with what they have released recently overall. They pulled some great bags (BRB, MB, BL) and didn't fill the niches they left. Hopefully they will release soon!!!