PDA

View Full Version : Shoe rave - Repetto flats

sntm
03-13-2012, 03:51 PM
I am addicted to my heels but just can't do them very long at 7 months pregnant. I had heard good things about Repettos and finally broke down and ordered some (FULL PRICE no less) after trying several other pairs that just weren't comfortable.

I am wearing one pair today and am in love. They fit snugly but softly around the foot like a ballet shoe, but have a solid sole with just the tiniest heel to make the comfy to walk in. I may add these to my "if on sale, buy now, ask questions later" list.

Mermanaid
03-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Love, love, love my Repettos. I bought a pair when I was in Paris and it has been an inseparable love ever since. The only problem -- that was after DD but before DS. And my foot grew a size after DS. I still wear them but they are not nearly as comfortable as they used to be.

wencit
03-13-2012, 05:49 PM
Love, love, love my Repettos. I bought a pair when I was in Paris and it has been an inseparable love ever since. The only problem -- that was after DD but before DS. And my foot grew a size after DS. I still wear them but they are not nearly as comfortable as they used to be. I could have written this word for word, except that my Repettos were bought pre-kids and my foot only grew 1/2 a size, but still enough that they don't fit perfectly. So sad!

sntm
03-13-2012, 05:59 PM
Ladies, if they are 39s, PM me. I'm about to become a collector.

elbenn
03-13-2012, 06:03 PM
There are a few on yoox.com. Maybe they have your size.

Trigglet
03-15-2012, 01:13 AM
Oh goodness, this brings back memories -I used to wear repetto pointe shoes when I was rather younger than I am now :D. (I did ballet pretty seriously for a long time) - the look of those shoes is just so familiar. Thanks for the trip down memory lane :)

Mopey
03-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Another source for you lovers - one of my fave stores from here at home (very, very similar to Repetto's which I also love and used to dance in!!):

http://www.frenchsole.com/index.php

I have at least 5 pair - leopard, black sparkly, silver quilted, pink mosaic-y moroccan looking ones - all so comfy and chic! Get taps put on the front at the cobbler and they last YEARS. And I am a no-driving city walker!