PDA

View Full Version : DH did it agaan....A nice man just called me to say...

mctlaw
03-13-2012, 07:50 PM
he found my DH's cell phone in a cab where DH is traveling in Chicago. Thank goodness for honest midwesterners. Ask me if this is the first time DH has lost/left behind/otherwise misplaced his phone/wallet/I-pad.

Arivecchi - if you see this - is this shades of your DH or what? :duh:

crl
03-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Glad a kind Midwesterner found it!

Catherine

arivecchi
03-13-2012, 09:15 PM
Is he DH's long lost twin?

What is up with these guys?

Please ask me how many times I have lost my cell phone.............

Zero!

It's not that hard people! :banghead:

arivecchi
03-13-2012, 09:17 PM
No worries MC. I'm getting two of these.....http://media1.onsugar.com/files/2010/03/13/3/192/1922507/905c6862d0e529e1_Man_Bags_2.preview/i/10-Stylish-Man-Bags-Your-iPad.jpg

MamaMolly
03-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Yep. It's murse time.

mctlaw
03-13-2012, 09:26 PM
You have me LOL. Thanks for the laugh! We should get our men together Arivecchi! My mom bought him a keyfinder for Xmas, alas, she said there was no wallet/phone finder option :ROTFLMAO:

twowhat?
03-13-2012, 10:33 PM
OMG, the pic of the European Carry-All's just had me rolling!!! Especially since I'm looking for one for DH. Who once lost his drivers license at the airport. That's right. At the airport, as we're in the middle of a long security line. Where was it? He took it out of his WALLET and put it in his SUITCASE. I don't know why.

HIU8
03-13-2012, 11:44 PM
Along with misplacing his keys, DH has left his cell phone all sorts of places. Once, we got a call from some guy who was jogging near DH's office. He found DH's wallet on the ground (he had several hundred dollars in it) and this person returned the wallet along with all the cash in tact (of course we canceled all cards just in case).

sunshine873
03-14-2012, 12:19 AM
Oh, this is so my DH too! Just a few weeks ago he lost his wallet at the airport. "I think it must have fallen out of my backpack when I was getting my socks out on the shuttle." Seriously? Who changes shoes/socks in the the airport?

& the wallet is nothing in comparison to his cell phone. At least 3 have been destroyed because he left them on the tailgate or bumper of the truck. One he had in the pocket of his swim trunks & didn't realize it until we got OUT OF the pool. One fell in the toilet...yes, the toilet. & the best one? Oh, that's the one that was lost when he jumped out of an airplane & didn't zip the pocket that his phone was in!!!

And how many phones have I lost or destroyed? None! & I'm the one that spends 24/7 with the toddler!!!

hillview
03-14-2012, 08:25 AM
DH is on his second iPad and 3rd iPhone. I feel your pain. At this point I just assume he will lose them. I do need to tape his business card onto his new iPad!