PDA

View Full Version : City Mini GT Double Good Stroller for Twins

kwlargop
03-15-2012, 07:29 AM
Seriously, thinking I like the new City Mini GT Double for my twin dd's that we're expecting in June. *Now this would be for long extended trips where I wouldn't care if I took them out of their infant seats. *Still trying to figure out what I'm going to use for that function, but anyway would like to hear folks thoughts whether good stroller to go with for the twin dd's or should I be looking at other options. *I like the ability of the all terrain wheels. *So please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Karla

twowhat?
03-15-2012, 01:28 PM
Seriously, thinking I like the new City Mini GT Double for my twin dd's that we're expecting in June. *Now this would be for long extended trips where I wouldn't care if I took them out of their infant seats. *Still trying to figure out what I'm going to use for that function, but anyway would like to hear folks thoughts whether good stroller to go with for the twin dd's or should I be looking at other options. *I like the ability of the all terrain wheels. *So please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Karla

If this were available when I had my twins, it would've been perfect. We have the regular BJCMD and it's almost perfect. All-terrain tires would've made it perfect for suburban life if you're not a serious jogger or off-roader.

Vintheland
03-18-2012, 10:35 PM
I have it and I love it. The sunshade is great. Keeps out the sun and any onlookers if Im not in the mood lol.

My boys are 1. Try to think long term when making your decision. In the beginning, you'll probably prefer the double snap n go since their carseats are going to be much more comfortable than any stroller. Especially consider what type of stroller you'll want when they no longer have their infant car seats and have to be in the stroller, so this would be around 1.

shweethart
03-25-2012, 11:50 PM
We have the bjcmd and if the gt was available last June I would have got it instead. The bjcmd is almost perfect. I want something a bit more all terrain for the park and it would have fit the bill.