PDA

View Full Version : Poll: When to weight into WW

LD92599
03-20-2012, 11:47 AM
Curious when others prefer to attend their WW meeting, if they attend or hypothetically - when they would like to attend if they don't!

Poll coming....

AnnieW625
03-20-2012, 01:38 PM
I go Saturday morning between 7 am and 9 am. If I know for sure I am going to miss a meeting and I still want to weigh in I will weigh in during the week at lunch time. I will still drink water and have a small breakfast. I will wear my lightest clothes possible, usually workout pants, and a tank top with a light sports bra.

StantonHyde
03-25-2012, 09:50 PM
I used to go on Thursday evening--now I go on Tues at lunch. I like the end of the week because I can recover from the weekend and use the week to get back on track.

swrc00
03-25-2012, 10:26 PM
I used to go on Thursday evening--now I go on Tues at lunch. I like the end of the week because I can recover from the weekend and use the week to get back on track.

:yeahthat:

My philosophy exactly!

LKMang
03-26-2012, 08:01 AM
I totally agree with PPs. I go thursday evenings. I need evenings cause then DH is home to watch DS. And Thursdays are perfect because I always seem to use a lot of my weekly extra points on the weekend and it gives me 4 days to get back on track. It has been working for me! Plus I really like the leader on Thursday nights.