PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else hopelessly hormonal?

swissair81
03-21-2012, 05:41 PM
My poor husband can not say anything right today. My kids only want their father. I have been fighting with friends on FB for absolutely no reason. I am tired, irritable (that is possibly the understatement of the year), and HOT (it is 87 degrees here). Basically, I'm just being an all around witch. Anyone want to commiserate with me?

luli13
03-21-2012, 05:49 PM
:wavey: I am right there with you. Although my (not quite) 3 year-old daughter just took an empty toilet roll off the holder, threw it away, and put a fresh roll on without being asked. It turned my frown upside down!

edurnemk
03-21-2012, 05:54 PM
I cry at the drop of a pin, it's getting ridiculous.

And I've been super moody the last 2 days, and I have little patience with DS.

KLD313
03-21-2012, 07:19 PM
I hate everyone. Apparently I've popped too because about four different people today commented on my pregnancy. I'm exhausted, I've been on my feet most of the day cleaning a gross refrigerator in a house I'm about to rent and the soon to be tenants are bugging the he!! out if me even though they're really nice.

BabyBearsMom
03-21-2012, 07:23 PM
I'm totally on b*tch bandwagon. I even notice that I'm a little snippier than usual on the BBB (stuff is upsetting me that I would normally let role etc). Oh well 4 more weeks then I get to be post pardum weepy

sntm
03-21-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm not bitchy, but I almost adopted a 13 year old Airedale terrier because someone posted her rescue story on FB and it made me sad to think of her losing her owner (who had to go into a nursing home.) I also got totally paranoid over something SO said the other day. Hormones, definitely.

I work FT and we have a cat. We really don't need a dog right now.

ETA: oh, but I did mildly lose it with a very indecisive patient who has taken almost a month of consideration about surgery vs chemo first. I gave her a deadline to decide (for her sake, not mine - I'm concerned about her) and she didn't call in and when we called her husband told us she still hadn't decided. I told her that meant she decided chemo first because I won't have time to schedule her before maternity leave without her deciding!

swissair81
03-21-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm totally on b*tch bandwagon. I even notice that I'm a little snippier than usual on the BBB (stuff is upsetting me that I would normally let role etc). Oh well 4 more weeks then I get to be post pardum weepy

Not that I'm ready to be due yet, but I'm not even half way there (17 weeks today!). It's probably going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

lmh2402
03-21-2012, 08:18 PM
me. me, me, me, me, me, me.

i am weepy, exhausted, snippy, tired and walking around with a hair-trigger temper.

i am definitely not someone i would chose to be around, if i had the choice.

SkyrMommy
03-21-2012, 09:46 PM
Here too! The oddest things will set me off crying, but just as quickly I'll recover and be left with just the hiccups from getting so hysterical. I'm blaming all hormones and the ridiculous hot weather!

Not so much with the grumpy/angry side though, which I'm sure DH and DD are grateful for!

urbanmommy
03-21-2012, 11:07 PM
A mom in my daughter's preschool class asked me how I'm doing and I bursted into tears. So embarrassing.