PDA

View Full Version : 5:00 somewhere. Please!?!?!

MamaMolly
03-22-2012, 08:22 AM
Eta: I love, love, love living in PR. NOT EVEN 11:30 am and at the grocery store the Bicardi lady is handing out samples of their piña colada mixed drink. Why yes, nice lady. I will have some of your scrumptious rum concoction. Thankyouverymuch!
It is 7:45 am. And I could use a stiff drink.

I've already been up for 3 hours.
We are weaning. Weaning sucks. No nursies since Sunday night. My left boob hurts so much!
My throat is hurting.
My head hurts so much I can feel it in my teeth.
Dolly is sick and CRANKY and WHINY. And she wants Mamamamamamamama!
Or she wants TV. Way, way, way too much tv. And I'm a slacker when it comes to tv, so you know it is bad.
DH left the bread pudding (uncooked) on the counter over night. He does shmit like this ALL the time. It drives me batty. Waste if food, waste of my time, and no yummy breakfast. Then he said he didn't know what to do with it. Come in! He's not stupid!!! He can err on the side of caution and stick it in the fridge or NEWS FLASH!!! Ask me!!! :banghead:

Tonight we have a sitter for the first time since we moved in August. And in spite of knowing better I'm still going out. Because if I don't I'm seriously going to have to :54:

liz
03-22-2012, 08:36 AM
what a crummy way to start your day. I really hope you have a nice time tonight :hug:

crl
03-22-2012, 09:26 AM
I have decided there is no need to wait for 5. When in doubt, just ask yourself, what would Jimmy Buffet do.

:hug:

Catherine

kdeunc
03-22-2012, 10:04 AM
There is a reason they serve Bloody Marys and Mimosas at brunch! :)

boogiemomz
03-22-2012, 12:17 PM
I have decided there is no need to wait for 5. When in doubt, just ask yourself, what would Jimmy Buffet do.

:hug:

Catherine

:yeahthat: So sorry you're having a crappy day! Hope things look up soon!